Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Revolution, let us show them that it's the only solution, right now it's up to you and me. Revolution, let us show them that it's the only solution, if you keep fighting you will light our own star. Revolution, by YOHIO

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Confession: Jul 29 2009, 11:55 AM
Confession:I'm patheticly in love

Replies

Emo Pictures - FoXen
FoXen
Jul 31 2009, 10:21 AM
with who ?
LipsOfDeceit
Jul 31 2009, 04:58 PM
join the club.
Emo Pictures - xEvilEmox
xEvilEmox
Aug 01 2009, 04:24 AM
Get ready for the heartbreak !!
LipsOfDeceit
Aug 02 2009, 08:25 AM
^ aha despite how pathetically in love i am, that's what i tell myself every day...
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 03 2009, 02:57 PM
Love is a chemical you idiots. I'm a doctor I know what I'm talking about your pathetic love means you want him to bone you. Thats it its not that hard at all I mean Praise Lucifer you guys are stupid.
Aug 03 2009, 04:03 PM
EVILemo - i know you always need to be prepared for the heartache that could always happen... doctor guy - its WAY beyond wanting to get fxcked.
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 03 2009, 05:51 PM
Emo people can have normal sex? Wtf? I thought you guys got high off cutting yourselves and then ripping your jeans to make a "statement". I mean the sheer fact that emo people can procreate makes me sick. The fact that you say you love someone makes me want to cut myself. I mean honest to Lucifer and Loki himself who the hell would bone you or any emo for that matter. You can cut your wrists now.
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Aug 03 2009, 06:38 PM
everyone has their own perception of love, the one you shared is your opinion, not necessarily the one others
Aug 03 2009, 10:40 PM
Dear doctor guy; 1) i definatly wouldnt fxck you either. but i can have sex...can YOU have normal sex? 2) cutting is a hard habit and we got the reputation when i know a lot of little preppy bxtches that do it and we got the reputation for it somehow 3) i dont rip my jeans i like them the way they are ... 4)well just shut the fxck up and me having children is none of your fxcking business. you wont have to see them. 5) yes go slit your wrists...your more likely to do it than me. -Jewlee ♥
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 04 2009, 03:24 AM
1.) Don't post personal shit on the forums if you don't want people to respond to it. 2.) I would never want you to fuck me and thank God I can normally procreate. 3.) Heres a towel to clean yourself up with. 4.) I tried cutting mysef using your knives but they were too dull, I think they might just be for show.
Aug 04 2009, 04:38 AM
GAH 1) i normally procreate just like you bxtch 2)I DONT FXCKIN CUT MYSELF ANYMORE SO STFU ABOUT IT!
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 04 2009, 08:59 AM
DoctorHappyPHD your already getting boring.
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 04 2009, 01:53 PM
I love you so much! Why must you hate me and why the hell would you quit cutting yourself? Awww shucks now your all-time hobby is gone I feel sorry for you. If you want you and me can split a vial of blood together and I'm sure we can have a good time. "I do not know with which weapons world war 3 will be fought with but I know world war 4 will will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Eintstein
Emo Pictures - Lagus
Lagus
Aug 16 2009, 11:06 PM
confessions i have alot of them where to begin? jail because of murder that couldnt be prooved
Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Aug 18 2009, 02:59 AM
Oh lol, Doctor Wingnut you're clearly jealous because you would LOVE to 'bone' an emo kid XDDD I don't get it Jewlee, what did you want us to say? Doesn't seem like there was a conversation going to come out of that statement.
Emo Pictures - Guardian_Love_Angel
Guardian_Love_Angel
Aug 19 2009, 11:03 AM
Yah well your not alone you know ..:) It's not that all black..Trust me...<3 Love can bring us in to the hell or in to the haven,but it always takes us somewhere.It should be accepted because it is the most important thing in the whole universe.Now all you have to do is to be brave enough even if the result is pain.Just be proud of yourself because it's not easy to give love...
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Sep 02 2009, 08:01 PM
be sure he's or she's pathetically in love with you too. because itll hurt a lot lot lot more if youre the only loving the "love" between you guys.. be prepared for whatever consequence may occur.
KilljoyNik
Dec 02 2020, 09:02 AM
I used to blame my deteriorating mental health on being a teenager, but I'm not a teenager anymore and it's only getting worse. In old ways and in new ways.
Emo Pictures - X_LoserKidd_X
X_LoserKidd_X
Dec 07 2020, 10:19 PM
I never felt good enough was heart broken. I think how different things could be literally all the time. As much as I wanted to believe it was 2 years ago was never a second chance. I don't think they'll ever be one.
Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Dec 11 2020, 12:49 PM
I may confess some of my secrets someday when I get over my trust issues... or maybe I wont and just have them etched into my coffin.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More