Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You didn't think that I would find out But it was written all over the place Is it really what you want now? then get the fu8k outta my face live this down, by Papa Roach

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Cutting? Jul 29 2009, 03:34 PM
Are there any people here who do it?

Replies

Emo Pictures - XxHaleyHeartachexX
XxHaleyHeartachexX
Jul 29 2009, 06:29 PM
I have. It's a hard habit to quit. :[
Jul 29 2009, 07:02 PM
i KNOW it was hard to quit i relapsed a few times last month.
Emo Pictures - xXxMySuicidexXx
xXxMySuicidexXx
Jul 30 2009, 12:00 PM
yea i do it i try not 2 but i end up doin it...i stopped for a cool 3 months then sumthing triggered it n it happend last night....i have a ?....y does it sting like a bitch whenever u used a new blade? i almost cried cuz it was stinging so much thats the only pain i feel from doin that =/
Jul 30 2009, 08:16 PM
for some reason you remind me of my sister in law, my suicide and when i get a new blade it doesnt hurt any worse for me..hey anyone up for cutting anonymous. like saying "hello my name is Julie, and im a recovering cutter." and talked occasionally?
xXxMySuicidexXx
Jul 31 2009, 05:24 AM
lol i do??? wow haha....lol ohh so sorta like those lil circle therapy thingies they have at prison n shit right??? lol sure y not it would give me sumthing 2 do haha =]
Jul 31 2009, 12:09 PM
lmao you can plan the schedule
xXxMySuicidexXx
Jul 31 2009, 12:17 PM
lol i would but idk when....u choose ur the one w/ the idea lol
Jul 31 2009, 03:06 PM
five o clock on wedensdays?
WorthLessBitch
Jul 31 2009, 04:20 PM
I haven't for 4 months now. I bruise myself now instead. It's easier to lie about, and they fade pretty quick.
xXxMySuicidexXx
Jul 31 2009, 05:32 PM
damn it no i cant do that i have stupid night skool on mon. & wed. 5:30-9:00 =[ ok ok how bout tuesdays & thursdays at 5 i think i should be able 2
xXxMySuicidexXx
Jul 31 2009, 05:33 PM
oh really?? i havent tried that how do u do that ??
Emo Pictures - CyanideCinderella
CyanideCinderella
Aug 03 2009, 06:51 AM
Yeah i do it. But looking at the scars makes me feel worse which makes me sad and wanna do it again, its like a double edged sword if you know what i mean but yeah its a hard habit to stop :(
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 03 2009, 03:02 PM
You realize when you cut yourself you release a dangerous poison into your body that gives you that "rush". Emoness is like a cult: commit mass suicide and we might notice you.
Aug 03 2009, 03:08 PM
okay MYSUICIDE and cinderella you should join too (:
xXxMySuicidexXx
Aug 03 2009, 05:21 PM
i thought i already was in it o.O
EmoJesus
Aug 03 2009, 05:56 PM
Oh my god! you're actually trying to do the world a favor! By all means, ignore those that prove that cutting yourselves will kill you! The suicide club is more than worthy of your dumb bitch asses!
xXxMySuicidexXx
Aug 03 2009, 06:42 PM
STFU n DIE!!! u r really getting on my nerves n everyone else's...get a fuckin life!! >=/
Aug 04 2009, 04:41 AM
no my suicide you WERE already in i said okay to you as in agreeing with your schedule. and shut the fxck up people if you have a rude comment to post why even bother?
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 04 2009, 08:49 AM
They need to grow up. However, self-harm is obviously a subject of much debate with the emo scene so you have to expect those sort of comments...
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 04 2009, 08:54 AM
I used to cut, relapsed not long ago. To be honest I nearly cry when I see the scars but I usually cut my feet now, their ugly anyway right? I been to hospital to stop but it didn't help much. I started an anonymous self help like agony aunt kind of site for people to talk to someone with the idea of self harmers in mind, sometimes talking can help. The BBC are considering doing another program on self harm, they contacted me the other day and said they'd call back if they go through with it. The thing is no one who hasn't done it seems to understand how it becomes an addiction and the endorphins released (not poisonous or dangerous to the idiots who post here) can leave a high but then when it's gone, for me anyway, the pain remains and the cuts/scars which make me want to do it again. There's a powerpoint which could help you if you want the address message me and I can give you the URL. I try to stop but it can take around 5 years predicted because of how bad/often I did it. You know each time you cut you're more likely to again and each day you restrain yourself is a triumph and you should be proud, if you don't cut I'm proud of you anyway, it's a big thing.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More