Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Last night I woke up knowing it's my life and I'm still living it will go on till I die it will go on till I die and last night I started thinking how I suck so bad at living but I'll live until I die I'll live until I die Untitled, by Ariel Peterson

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Cutting? Jul 29 2009, 03:34 PM
Are there any people here who do it?

Replies

Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 16 2010, 05:32 PM
lol my friend Chris seen my scars and was like thats alot of scars then he shudders then I make a fast remark about the fact that he used to cut and he was like yes but i only did it once very time then we met up with my friend Lexi and I seen her wrist and was like oh yeah and you think I have tons of scars and his comeback was but she wakes up with some of those and doesn't even remember doing them WTFthe funny thing is I thought they faded pretty well... guess not :/ Oh and eraser burns are fun... tho I dont recommend them they leave nasty scars
emoguyluton
Jun 06 2010, 03:00 AM
I used to cut myself, been ok for a few months but feelings are still there. feelings of starting agian x
Breezy
Jun 17 2010, 11:13 AM
....i was two months clean, i think i relapsed. i've always been self harmful, when i was little like seven and up i used to be really bad, when i'd get mad or upset i'd hit my head against the wall and stab myself with toys and i'd try and get myself killed. then i got suicidal for a bit, i would tell my friend chelsie i was going to kill myself and i'd hide in the closet with a pair of scissors. then i got to a phase where i'd lock myself in the bathroom and cry against the door. then i started cutting, i'v left all that stuff behind, this is the first time i've talked about my past problems. now my only thing is to stop cutting.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 17 2010, 11:24 AM
Well as they always say talking about your emotions is a positive first step.
Emo Pictures - xXEmo_CupcakeXx
xXEmo_CupcakeXx
Jun 18 2010, 06:33 PM
I stopped for atleast a month but i started again....its so hard to stop..
PrayForPlagues
Jun 29 2010, 02:29 PM
I only cut myself when I'm too depressed, I wrote an "A" in my wrist (the initial of the boy who MAKES me cut myself)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 30 2010, 12:47 PM
How come he makes you?
PrayForPlagues
Jun 30 2010, 12:54 PM
He's the only one who makes me sad .__.
Emo Pictures - AsHlEyTeHGuMmIbEaR
AsHlEyTeHGuMmIbEaR
Jul 01 2010, 08:07 PM
i have im not gonna lie i t is a very hard habit to try to quit..... trust me ive tryed so many times... :P
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jul 02 2010, 03:44 PM
hey Ash I'm atleast 2 months clean so you can't yell at me or tell my mom to put me in the hospital... but she finally found out and said thats fine but stuff like that is going to get you in trouble and your going to end up in the hospital
Emo Pictures - silverwing
silverwing
Jul 06 2010, 04:41 AM
i do, ocassionally. secretly, though ... i don't want anyone else to know. the pain helps me snap into reality. after that, i feel kind of sobber up and be more ready to face my regular life.
Emo Pictures - Opheliac_x
Opheliac_x
Jul 17 2010, 01:46 AM
I used to cut, alot. People always think it's for attention but it isn't. Mine's are all on my thigh, right up it and they're permanent. In a way I regret doing it all but at the same time it helped me so much. It stopped me doing something worse. It's been proven that cutting helps give a state of calm. I've been clean for about 2 months now but sometimes the urge is so stong, it's so hard. It's an addiction. Also, nobody can MAKE you cut. You can cut because someones upset you but they aren't the ones making you do it.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 18 2010, 10:43 AM
^Very true and I'm glad your clean...
FallenAngel1315
Jul 27 2010, 06:29 PM
I have, and i tried to stop for my (ex)boyfriend. but i ended up cutting again soon afterwards, its hard to stop...
Emo Pictures - bleedingheart
bleedingheart
Jul 27 2010, 06:34 PM
i "used" to but it was hard to hide soooo many people judge u and is horrible it like im screaming all the time i tell people i have enough problems i dont need ur sorry ass sayin its rong n shit you know wat i mean........
Emo Pictures - xnewtx
xnewtx
Jul 31 2010, 04:25 AM
i used to do it alot about 5 years, then a very close friend made me promise him so i did and i searched the net for help youtubers who talked about it helped me alot. even now i still get relaps that can make me cut for months then stop again or a few days. my friends know what im like so they always make me promise them wick does stop it going serve. but some times i do wrist bang but im working though this with my doctor this is recents i find it helps alot. because letting things build up just magnifies the problem if its okay with the admin there could be some useful links put on here ?
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 03 2010, 01:26 PM
^I'm fine with useful links being posted here as long as they don't promote any sort of self harm.
Emo Pictures - xnewtx
xnewtx
Aug 03 2010, 05:46 PM
there youtube accounts but they also have useful links on the pages, they've helped me so much as selfharm as been a part of my life since i was a child not even knowing untill i looked back :/ sullen girl http://www.youtube.com/user/xsullengirlx?blend=1&ob=4 idranktheseawater http://www.youtube.com/user/idranktheseawater hope they help :)
Emo Pictures - The_Devils_Angel
The_Devils_Angel
Oct 25 2010, 02:48 PM
I used to cut, but i've stopped for a year and a half now.. i do think about it occasionally... but i've overcome it, i just make sure i buy expensive razor heads so i can't actually get to the blades to cut myself.
Bones
Oct 26 2010, 07:55 AM
yes u must welldone 2 all of u y the fuck is this one allways at the top its fucking sick

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More