Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And as we own this night, I put your body to the test with mine.. this love was out of control, 3,2,1, where did it go?... </3 Hold On Til May, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Extension on the religion topic... Aug 13 2009, 01:36 AM
For all you Wiccans out there, and the others too. Are you really?? Or are you just using that word because you don't know what to use? I don't know what to use either but I'll never call myself Wiccan because I think it was built on false ideas and not a small amount of perversion- fivefold kiss, anyone? You can say what the damn hell you like about this if you want; my 'religion' has a name but I forgot it. It has rules but I don't know them all. I'm not Wiccan, I'm not 'a witch', I'm what Miss Kala Trobe (look her up and read her books, she seriously rocks socks) would call a Priestess, my main 2 gods (for some reason I DESPISE the word 'deities') are Freyja (which I can barely spell) and Loki. I s'pose I just wonder, if you're Wiccan, do you know the details of Wicca? Is that what you REALLY are? And to those who aren't, what are your views on it? Sorry for the essay. XDDD

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More