Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Follow me now and you will not regret leaving the life you led before we met You are the first to have this love of mine forever with me 'till the end of time N.I.B, by Black Sabbath

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

LipsOfDeceit
memorable experence. Aug 30 2009, 12:32 PM
i didn't know where to put this so hey! for something i do i had to speak about a memorable experence and how it changed me/made an impact on my life... e.g. sport event, birthday, party, holiday, accident, first school, first friend, best friend, friend troubles, weddings, funerals/deaths, ilness, christmas. i'm just interested what people would chose. I didn;t chose anything epic, just a holiday. im not a big fan of talking about deep things with people i'm not close to. how about you what would you write about?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXxMySuicidexXx
xXxMySuicidexXx
Aug 30 2009, 12:40 PM
yea thats like me i have 2 know u 4 a while b4 i tell u deeps stuff like that i have 2 know i can trust u.....thats juss the way it goes....unless i like u very much and we become close friends very fast then thats a different story haha
LipsOfDeceit
Aug 30 2009, 01:14 PM
yeah. i'm totally against it, i really don't get it at all haha. xD
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Sep 02 2009, 04:57 AM
this question is actually quite hard for me :S i actually dont know...nothing has rly impact my life so much that it made me think about my life...is that bad?
LipsOfDeceit
Sep 02 2009, 10:36 AM
yeah the thing is that most people chose something that had no impact on there life at all so I don't get it haha.
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Sep 02 2009, 07:28 PM
me too.. anything thats not too personal.. so any one can grasp a lil info bout me.. but i wont talk about my personal life to someone i dont trust..
LittleWitch
Jul 31 2018, 02:23 AM
(very old topic but I was cyberstalking the website and decided to reply :$ ) I would have to say the most memorable moment of my life would be when I saw Marilyn Manson in concert for the first time. It was such an exciting experience. I just wish I had come in a bit earlier to hear “The Dope Show” haha
LipsOfDeceit
Aug 01 2018, 07:25 AM
Hey I’m glad you answered I’m still interested in this topic! And since 2009 sooo much has happened and I’m a totally different person because of other experiences xD Seeing bands/ artists that have influenced me is some way is deffo a big one I would probably write about now if I had to do this again. :)
LittleWitch
Aug 01 2018, 02:26 PM
I just like replying to old topics haha :) they always seem to interest me. And yeah definitely I mean I was 8 years old when this topic was surfaced. Not quite in that Emo life yet haha. Another thing that influenced me would be having to break off a toxic friendship with another individual. It definitely helped me shape my personality in a sense, so I no longer have to keep “putting up” with that kind of friendship.
emohunter42
Aug 01 2018, 02:40 PM
@LittleWitch, toxic friendship? who would want to be friends with you?
EmoKing96
Aug 02 2018, 02:02 AM
Who would wanna be friends with emohunter42? Nobody, that's for damn sure.
emohunter42
Aug 02 2018, 10:59 AM
why would i want any of you for friends? is that the best you got? i got to ask whats wrong with your dads sperm that you came out the way you did?
EmoKing96
Aug 02 2018, 07:02 PM
@emohunter42 You should ask yourself the same question, dumb troll.
Emo Pictures - kathlancer
kathlancer
Sep 21 2018, 06:57 AM
this one was more like... fulfilling and fun in the worst times of my life. Warped tour 2009! I got to see and meet the sickest bands! Silverstein, A Skylit Drive, Underoath, Alexisonfire, Saosin, Scary Kids Scaring Kids, Forever the Sickest Kids, Devil Wears Prada, Aiden, Paramore, Attack Attack, In This Moment (early days), and the "lol worthy scene ones", Breathe Carolina and BrokenCYDE. That was insane festival! Not even to mention the legendary punk bands... I'll never forget this because it was such an important thing for me, especially being a teen that didn't exactly know if I had an "alt scene" to begin with (was in a small town behind the times lol). And now that Warped Tour is officially dead, it just means so much more that I got to see one of the best years <3 edit: I JUST noticed this thread was originally 2009. Holy sh*t talk about coincidence! I thought it was current!
LipsOfDeceit
Sep 24 2018, 07:40 PM
Wow that’s a crazy good line up! 2009 seems so long ago now, so much has changed!
dawson
Sep 30 2019, 02:25 PM
It was my moving to USA from UK

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More