Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Choke, tried to wash you down with something strong Dry but the taste of blood remains Cold empty mattresses and falling stars My how they start to look the same I'm Low on Gas and You Need a Jacket, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
just cant explain it.... Sep 21 2009, 03:54 AM
ok, everyone here knows what emo is and all the steriotypical things that ppls say we do. i was just wondering if you have any good non emo friends that dont rly understand what emo is? all my friends are "normal" and i didnt look emo when i made them and now that ive looked the part, they treat me the same in everyway but the only thing they say is "ur not emo" its quite anoying cuz they dont understand what emo is and i say its different for everyone. and the thing they always use to end the talk is "hey tom, tell me what emo is short for?" and ofcouse it means emotional. does anyone else experience this? i just guess to truly understand what emo is u gota be part of it otherwise ull run on steriotypical nonsence i do have more to write but just cant be bothered

Replies

Emo Pictures - StateOfMind
StateOfMind
Sep 21 2009, 08:47 AM
I can understand you... Here in Italy there are a lot of people who say that they're EMO... but they don't deeply understand what's beeing it... For example, some of them think that they joined this subculture only because they dressed in black and have straightened hair with stripes of different color and listened to the "Tokio Hotel"... Fortunately, I found this community where I can speak with people who deeply know what they are, and let me understand what I am and what I want to be :) kisses
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 21 2009, 04:17 PM
Just direct anyone who doesn't understand to www.soEmo.co.uk The "What is Emo" pages will educate them pretty well.
XxxcuteemoxxX
Sep 25 2009, 06:40 AM
omg u are in the exact situation im in.. i hav always been diferent and out there...and new i was emo but only reasonatly look the part.. and my friens hav stuck by me through these changes.. since there is no one like me here where i live... nd they always comment on the way i look and like stuff that they dont think is normal.. but i knw they dont understand wat emo really is... i hav tryed to explain but they jst block it out.. i hav a close mate kelsie who gets it all and is a lil emo herself but she isnt completely is u get wat im saying.. nd my bf loves me jst the way i am.. but i knw it can get really frustraiting sometimes... so no u are not alone in this situation...
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Sep 26 2009, 01:39 AM
thanks guys, just good to know im not the only 1 :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More