Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You pull the trigger just for fun, forgetting I'm a loaded gun. So hate me for the things I've done, and not for what I've now become!! Reincarnate, by Motionless In White

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - disaster
disaster
lifestyle: are you a vegetarian? Oct 05 2009, 01:37 AM
s0me people are meat eaters, veggie eaters, man eater :) which one is you? Most of the emo people are vegetarians right? Honestly im n0t a vegetarian. But i only eat very little am0unt of meat..

Replies

Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Oct 05 2009, 01:52 AM
nope.
Emo Pictures - disaster
disaster
Oct 05 2009, 01:54 AM
c0ol! I like burgers t0o!
Oct 05 2009, 07:46 AM
I tried being a vegetarian for a week but I'm anaemic so I had to stop :( I really want to be vegetarian though...
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 05 2009, 03:19 PM
"Most of the emo people are vegetarians right?" That's not really true, but vegetarianism has been noted as quite popular within the emo scene.
Emo Pictures - sullen_gnome
sullen_gnome
Oct 06 2009, 08:06 PM
uhm..im an all eater.. lol im not conscious to those kind of "eaters thingy" i eat what i want and what my tummy will be happy for..
Emo Pictures - EM0_KITTY
EM0_KITTY
Oct 07 2009, 02:28 AM
(: im a vegetarian! and i love it! been one for a year :) im so much more healthier. im the only one in the house that is but i still respect others that eat meat and so on, because its their choice :) x
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Oct 07 2009, 06:14 AM
yes the burgers...hmm...cows are kinda hmm yaks but okay! +_+
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Oct 08 2009, 04:02 PM
Gotta love the meat, i like to have a balanced plate ,( not i didn't say diet) main course side dish meat and veggies.
LipsOfDeceit
Oct 15 2009, 01:47 PM
I don't like to eat meat. It seems horrible to eat something that was alive to me. But I don't critisize if you like it, it's your own choise. xD
Emo Pictures - LeighHarmony
LeighHarmony
Oct 26 2009, 11:08 AM
I've been a vegetarian going on 4 years now. I can't say it was hard for me to stop, and I stopped like, cold turkey. Lol, I was at a friggin BBQ place and I said these exact words "this is my last peice of meat for forever!" I ate the pork and then that was it! lol, I was surprised it wasnt hard for me cause I was a BBQ, hamburger, chicken junkie, haha.
_TheDreams
Jan 01 2010, 07:05 PM
i would like to be a vegetarien(?) but it's too hard D: i'm only semivegetarien, which means i only eat like chickin,turkey 'n' stuff like that, and fish
Emo Pictures - XxCrazyEmoBumxX
XxCrazyEmoBumxX
Jan 02 2010, 12:55 PM
I'm a vegetarian. And first i thought it would be hard but you get used to it
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jan 03 2010, 04:43 PM
Becoming a vegetarian is always hyped to be a 'big' thing, when it's really not. I was a vegetarian for four years, but had THE worst hang-over EVER, so my mother made me a bacon sandwich. From then on out, I've began eating meat XD I tried being Vegan once, man was that hard. Only lasted a week as I ended up fainting in my hallway, waking up to my mother shaking me awake >.<
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 04 2010, 01:06 PM
Well at least you tried Tantra and realised it wasn't for you.
Emo Pictures - smile_of_chaos
smile_of_chaos
Jan 17 2010, 08:20 PM
I could be vegan except everyone around here thinks it's stupid so im forced to eat meat from time to time...
shepardosdemon
Jan 19 2010, 06:41 PM
And now we can have proper pizza's Tantra :) Im a big meat eater, I dont really know anyone that eat more meat. but saying that I eat loads of fruit and veg too, just the difference is i couldnt live without meat but could without veg,
Emo Pictures - TragicxDesolation
TragicxDesolation
Feb 07 2010, 09:46 AM
I can't see how the vegetarians do it, I wouldnt be able to live a DAY without eating some type of meat. (steeaak... *drools) Anyways I don't see any harm in it because its the way life is, there are things out there worse than us when it comes to eating animals, at least we do it humanely (I think). But eh, choosing to eat meat is my choice, and choosing to eat veggies is theres.^^
Emo Pictures - Eve_Eve
Eve_Eve
Feb 10 2010, 11:21 PM
I don't agree with the "vegetarian type" thing... The human body needs a particular amount of each type of food such as fruit, vegetables, meats, sea food, egg, bread, milk and even sweets. They're all necessary for the body's health and growth and choosing only one type of food is totally unhealthy! Animals were made for humans' survival and benefit same as plants and if you have pity for animals feelings, "cutting the main artery of the throat" is a definite fast unpainful death!
hellokitty_queenXx
Feb 11 2010, 08:01 AM
im a vegetarian! i only eat organic foods and i love it! i dont miss meat or anything like that though, but i do get tempted sometimes! :D but i manage to resist though.
Stefan1826
Feb 12 2010, 08:04 PM
yup I'm vegetarian

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More