Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

It's time to show this city What we're made of Setting our sights on losing our minds Stood side by side And we're feeling alive, feeling alive Setting our sights on losing our minds Stood side by side And we're feeling alive Feeling Alive, by Glamour of the Kill

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - disaster
disaster
lifestyle: are you a vegetarian? Oct 05 2009, 01:37 AM
s0me people are meat eaters, veggie eaters, man eater :) which one is you? Most of the emo people are vegetarians right? Honestly im n0t a vegetarian. But i only eat very little am0unt of meat..

Replies

Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Apr 02 2011, 02:11 PM
Ahh, see that's a difficult question. I would never say you should raise your child as a vegan, but vegetarianism is a different matter. I guess it depends on the parent and the child themselves. I mean, if you raise your child on a well-balanced veggie diet, then there's no problem, though you have to be more careful with kids cuz they need loads of nutrients for growth and keeping healthy. Having said that, there's many children who are brought up on a diet of junk food, which is just as bad, if not worse for them. I'd much rather children were brought up on an unbalanced vegetarian diet than junk food. I don't know if I would myself though. If my future partner was also vegetarian, then I probably would, mainly due to the fact that, although I have no problem with people eating meat around me, I don't like to cook it. But if they were a meat-eater... well, I guess I'd have to speak to them about it first. It's certainly not something to be taken lightly when it comes to your children's welfare.
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Apr 09 2011, 01:47 PM
Don't raise your children as vegetarians... That is extremely unhealthy, and it deprives them of nutrients that are important for their development
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Apr 10 2011, 01:22 PM
^ Only an unbalanced vegetarian diet does. As does an unbalanced diet including meat. It's just that it's harder to make a vegetarian diet balanced, that's all.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More