Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Filthy mouth, no excuse. Find a new place to hang this noose. String me up from atop these roofs. Knot it tight so I won't get loose. Bleed It Out, by Linkin Park

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Emo Scene Chat Jan 31 2010, 02:25 PM
The emo chat facility is now live. Check it out by clicking the associated button in the menu bar above and please share your opinions here.

Replies

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Jan 31 2010, 02:37 PM
checked it out just now but no one was online xD might be my laptop, not sure, but everytime i try to scroll up to read earlier comments, it automatically goes to bottom other than that, VERY COOL!=D
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 31 2010, 03:42 PM
Give it time it only just went online :] Also I will investigate your issue. Thanks for your feedback.
LittleBadBlackKitty
Feb 01 2010, 02:59 AM
Yay! :D I'm gonna go check it out and then let ya know what I think :]
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 01 2010, 12:56 PM
Be patient with the chat. The forums had hardly any activity when I set them up and now they are pretty busy. The same goes for the chat. Just spread the word :]
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Feb 02 2010, 02:44 AM
i htink its great i have been here nearly two years and have wanted it!!!
eleventynine
Feb 06 2010, 06:34 AM
not sure how hard it is to do this but, when a new message comes have a little message on the tab saying "new message" or sumthing. like the fb chat
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 07 2010, 11:12 AM
Not that easy to do but it's something I have thought about :)
LittleBadBlackKitty
Feb 11 2010, 06:00 AM
Yeah could be an idea, maybe :] I've been in the chat a few times now but there never seems to be anyone in there when I am :/ I have caught a few people though one time but it always seems pretty dead. But as you said Matt, guess we just gotta wait for it to get more recognition, more people find out about it.
eleventynine
Feb 12 2010, 01:52 AM
im having problems with the chat :S not sure if its the system or my laptop when i go on, i can see myself on the list of ppls online but on the left it says: "You have timed out, please login again" i log in and out but still the same
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 12 2010, 03:41 PM
^You timeout when you have been inactive for a certain amount of time and logout. When you log back in to soEmo.co.uk you have to wait a minute or two before you can go back on the chat. This is in place to stop people abusing the system.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Mar 11 2010, 06:35 PM
its pretty kewl but its not very active cuz its new. but its like wen i do catch someone the dont talk i caught one tht did tho it was kewl but she had 2 go to sleep after a few minutes... the down side of people being half way around the world
Emo Pictures - holy
holy
May 16 2018, 11:41 PM
Additional Chat Commands Suggestion As far as I'm aware, regular users can use the following commands: /clear (to clear the chat) /me (to indicate action) Away Command Adds away status to a user. /away Appears As: Username (Away) Ignore/Unignore Commands Changes visibility of a specific users messages to the command issuer. /Ignore {username} - Ignore the specific member. /Unignore {username} - Unignore the specific member. /Ignorelist - View all users you have ignored. Alphabetical User List Honestly, it just bugs me that it's not alphabetical.
Emo Pictures - CasperTheFuckinGhost
CasperTheFuckinGhost
Jun 16 2019, 02:02 AM
Hey so I can't even see actual chat now, like it just shows a white box and tells me I'm not connected when I try to talk. Even if I click around on options and stuff it does nothing.
Emo Pictures - MaximusStephonovich
MaximusStephonovich
Jun 16 2019, 04:00 PM
I am not certain as to what the chat box programmed in, however, more than likely your browser is blocking the site app. Try using a different search engine.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More