Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I put my faith in the unknown, I put my hope in God alone, Have faith in what you dont know. Believe, by The Letter Black

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Wicca seems popular here... May 03 2010, 06:51 AM
Quite a few people on this site express a great interest in Wicca. What attracts you to this religion and how long have you followed it? Read more about Wicca...

Replies

Fluke
May 03 2010, 02:27 PM
Pagan pride! All my life, just never knew it :] )O(
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
May 03 2010, 10:37 PM
i am a wiccan and i am proud of it almost 4 years i chose'd it because its allways in my mind and circaleing me. i am a member of spellsofmagic community and a proud very good old member of Elements magic coven.. i know the book of shadows and i practice magic and paganist rituals alot..
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
May 05 2010, 03:15 PM
im not that like into it... i beleive more of it than any other religion but im not going to say that i am wicaan but i like it mainly for the whole Pagan concept of worshiping nature... which i love and its really rare to see a wiccan in tx but my friend Cassidy is and I want to like observe one of her rituals :D
LipsOfDeceit
May 16 2010, 05:37 AM
I'm quite interested in it actually but I dunno xD
Emo Pictures - AsHlEyTeHGuMmIbEaR
AsHlEyTeHGuMmIbEaR
Jul 01 2010, 08:12 PM
I can say that i am Wiccan but not really sure i find it very interresting and a great way to connect with nature.. my Friend Cassidy is Wiccan i would like to obverve one of her rituals like my friend Courtney does to see what its like i mean i belive in all of it i just dot get it you know what i mean?
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jul 02 2010, 08:04 PM
i dont do rituals... and did you read my topic about mine and Emilys stupid Ouija Board mistake... it made me not want to do rituals... we did how ever try to do a love spell to get rid of michael... then I lost my materials :(
Emo Pictures - AsHlEyTeHGuMmIbEaR
AsHlEyTeHGuMmIbEaR
Jul 02 2010, 11:17 PM
acually i dont think you told me about that court.... but acually the weegy<=== dont know how to spell it ive done before and it scared the crap outta me
Emo Pictures - Opheliac_x
Opheliac_x
Jul 03 2010, 02:20 AM
I'm wiccan. I have been for five years. My favourite part is the calm it gives me whenever I work with candles or moonlight.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jul 03 2010, 08:03 PM
lol it happened the day before i came to my dads but yeah... i had faith because Emily said she did it before and then i instinctivly started saying that i was getting bad feelings and that at the same time neither of us thought it was working so we stupidly ripped it up

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More