Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

My angel close your eyes, I'll be your lover tonight. Pitiful lullaby, I'll be your lover tonight. My own misery is taunting me. The air stings my lungs, I can barely see. Wicked eyes surrounding me, Lullaby of the Crucified, by Alesana

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - jazzyemo96
jazzyemo96
Is There Anyone Out There ? Jun 01 2010, 11:29 AM
Hi there, im jasmine... Im fourteen, and i started cutting a few months ago, after a while my parents found out about it and took me to the doctors, with which he diagosed me with mild depression, and he did not give me any anti-depressents because of my age. I told him i have trouble sleeping, and at night I lie awake worrying about diffrent things that will never happen. I feel i cannot tell my parents what is going on inside my head.. as my dad is very ill, and my mum has to look after me and my dad (and the pets) whilst being ill herself. My parents are too ill to work, which means i dont have the latest fashion and Im not exactly what you call "amazing". At my school, i am in year nine and have just chosen my four GCSE's, I used to enjoy school, but then i got depressed from all the bullying, and changes around me, deaths in family and idol's. In school, i got bullied because there was romours going round my year that i had "touched up" one of my best friends, and then the romours just came out and circled and spiralled out of control. My parents arranged for me to see a counceller, and I have been seeing her for 3 years now, I feel very out of control with my feelings. I feel like cutting does help, but if my parents realized i had started cutting again they would be so ashamed, and all ready are. "/ I wondered if there is anyone out there who is dealing with the same sort of problems i am ?

Replies

Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Jun 01 2010, 11:46 AM
I've never had that problem tbh, but I know the feeling. If i was you i'd go back to the doctors, just because they can't give you anti depresants it doesn't mean their are other alternatives.And if you find that counceling isn't working their are other options and some don't work for everyone. Maybe try talking to a close friend about everything, or writing down everything that's bothering you and working on each one at a time. As for the rumours, ignore them and show them that you are better than them for starting them. It sucks that your parents are ill though, maybe a close relative could help? Here's a helpful tip though, go for a long walk. That's what helped me when i was pretty depressed. It clears your head, puts you in a "better state of mind". Just go for a long walk and just sit and think through things every so often.
Breezy
Jun 01 2010, 11:56 AM
i know how you feel, i was bullied alot, but then when i was jumped by teenage boys when i was 10 and i fought back no one has messed with me ever since. i am a former cutter, i'v been clean for a month, it will be two months june 22. just PM me with any questions and i'll be happy to help as best as i can.
Emo Pictures - JessieRawrzz_xXx
JessieRawrzz_xXx
Jun 01 2010, 01:05 PM
;o I'm in the exact same situation as you. You're not alone. Don't worry, there's gonna be a light at the end of the tunnel.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jun 01 2010, 01:17 PM
your not alone im on similar grounds
Emo Pictures - jazzyemo96
jazzyemo96
Jun 01 2010, 01:40 PM
heyaa thankyou all for your advice n support.. i added you all on this, and JessieRawrzz_xXx i added you on facebook xx
Emo Pictures - vampskelly
vampskelly
Jun 02 2010, 01:33 PM
Hi there, im jasmine... Im fourteen, and I started cutting a few months ago, after a while my parents found out about it and took me to the doctors, with which he diagnosed me with mild depression, and he did not give me any anti-depressents because of my age. I told him i have trouble sleeping, and at night I lie awake worrying about different things that will never happen. I feel I cannot tell my parents what is going on inside my head, as my dad is very ill, and my mum has to look after me and my dad (and the pets) whilst being ill herself. My parents are too ill to work, which means I don't have the latest fashion and Im not exactly what you call "amazing". At my school, I am in year nine and have just chosen my four GCSE's, I used to enjoy school, but then I got depressed from all the bullying, and changes around me, deaths in family and idols. In school, I got bullied because there was r<b>umours going 'round my year that I had "touched up" one of my best friends, and then the rumours just came out and circled and spiraled out of control. My parents arranged for me to see a councilor, and I have been seeing her for 3 years now, I feel very out of control with my feelings. I feel like cutting does help, but if my parents realized I had started cutting again they would be so ashamed, and already are. "/ KSO. I did that for fun. js. No offence. ;D ONE; What's with the lack of consistancy in this story? You capitalize some I's, but not the others. And you say that you're 14 and just started cutting a few months ago. Then you go on to say the doctors gave you a diagnostic to support this. BUT THIS IS WHERE IT FALLS APART AND I LOSE MY UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT'S HAPPENING! D: I AM SORRY! So you JUST get the issues and you JUST get a councilor, but you've been seeing her for THREE YEARS. You didn't have a problem 3 years ago, you used to enjoy school. The rumours just started this year. You only started cutting a few months ago. I don't understand. T_T Please explain this to me.
Emo Pictures - Oliviax
Oliviax
Jun 02 2010, 01:48 PM
Ahahahahaaaa Yeah, your story doesn't really flow. But yeah, Don't cut it's ridiculous. Why would you want scars on your arms? The blood is hard to wash out and if you're so worried about your parents being ashamed of you man up and stop cutting. OR play pokemon.
Emo Pictures - vampskelly
vampskelly
Jun 02 2010, 01:55 PM
I love you even more.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 03 2010, 03:31 PM
Others have been in similar situations and can offer advice on here. Plus do a search on the forums for self harm as there as numerous topics including a big list of alternatives to cutting.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More