Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Just Listen And maybe you'll find an answer You don't want to hear It's only your diversions that keep it away Just open up your eyes to see Finally you'll understand to fill this void Empty out entirely what's standing now Allure, by Beloved

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
how do you stand up for yourself? Jun 05 2010, 11:13 PM
i'm hearing/seeing all these things about anti-emo, chavs etc picking on emos. what would you do if you got picked on? just curious

Replies

Ane
Jun 06 2010, 01:39 AM
i don't normally react but they better not lay hands on me... or else.. ill fight back.. i hate haters.. ha ha ha
headin
Jun 06 2010, 01:54 AM
If someone try to beat you up just punch him as hars as you can like 4-5 times in the fucking face and yeaa that's it that's what I will do
Ragde
Jun 06 2010, 02:29 AM
There are alot of bad people in this world, the best you can do is stay away from that people. try to never put yourself in risk, never go out alone, and buy a stun gun :]
BitOfAnOddity
Jun 06 2010, 03:07 AM
I swear i live in chav-central......just laugh, it confuses them ;)
Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Jun 06 2010, 03:42 AM
Witty come backs are the best... Or insult their knowledge...xD Or give them a very long easy on the rights to being emo. Unless they punch you, then punch back :D But only in self defence...
Emo Pictures - deadandbroken
deadandbroken
Jun 06 2010, 06:08 AM
Lets put it that way: I already buried the problem :D
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Jun 06 2010, 06:32 AM
^ hahaha nice one xD id just ignore then if its verbal. but i highly doubt they would go physical on a 6 foot 3 asian that does martial arts ;)
Breezy
Jun 06 2010, 07:41 AM
its happened before and i gotta say, i'm way stronger than i look.
LipsOfDeceit
Jun 06 2010, 10:16 AM
Set them on fire. No I'm joking. I give them as much abuse as they give me.. I should probably just ignore it but meh. :P
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 06 2010, 11:38 AM
Like with anyone in this situation depending on the person your either going to ignore them and walk away or fight back..
Emo Pictures - XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
Jun 06 2010, 03:06 PM
if its verbal just laugh and have a witty comeback but if its physicail hit back it works for me. i am way stronger than i look and i kno how to fight.
Emo Pictures - Thomis
Thomis
Jun 07 2010, 05:49 AM
dont react.. follow them home. board up the doors and windows. burn the fuckers to the ground... nar jk lol jk i'm serious lol jk haha im too nice, i never get picked on, and when i do i just try ignore it.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jun 07 2010, 07:34 AM
walk away I try not to let stuff bother me its kind of stupid to let losers like that bother you... but if they continue to do it i'd end up punching somebody in there face
Bones
Jun 07 2010, 07:40 AM
fart in there face and thenn eat them yummy chavs 4 tee
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 07 2010, 01:35 PM
Throw Haribo at them lol.
Monster
Jun 16 2010, 10:28 AM
Haribo???! hahaha lol! Witty comebacks are always good especially if you say them in a way that brokes no comeback from them . . . I haven't been physically bullied (although I've been told it's becuause I'm scary -or so i've been told :P) Plus, you shouldn't make threats unless you make it clear you will follow through with them . . . :P :)
Emo Pictures - JessieRawrzz_xXx
JessieRawrzz_xXx
Jun 23 2010, 03:08 AM
You're just better off not sinking to their level and fighting back. If they start on you just say that your 7" bodyguard called Clyde will batter them if they touch you. 97% of the time it works ^o^
Emo Pictures - DiEiNgInSiDe
DiEiNgInSiDe
Jun 27 2010, 11:27 AM
i don't gotta write what i would do it's what i have done and do cos i've been picked on since i was little. if its verbal just agree with all the bad shit they say it pisses them off then they stop. if its physical fight back!! all i gotta say is don't tell any type of authority they just make it worse.
PrayForPlagues
Jun 30 2010, 04:36 PM
I laugh at them, and my friends too! One day, a girl asked me "how do u cut your wrists?" trying to offend me, and a friend asked her "give me your wrist and I teach you how to kill yourself!" xD
Emo Pictures - AsHlEyTeHGuMmIbEaR
AsHlEyTeHGuMmIbEaR
Jul 01 2010, 08:05 PM
if they start talking shit just walk away.... they keep talking shit... warn them and walk away.... but if they think its funny and they lay a hand on you thinking that your scared thats when you bust them in the fucking lips normally you wanna aviod violance but if it comes down to it you wanna make sure you know how to defend yourself.... dont let people talk shit its not right let them know not to mess with you at least thats what i would do i mean you warned them ddidnt you :P

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More