Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

What a cyanide surprise you have left for my eyes, if I had common sense I'd cut myself or curl up and die Sarcasm, by Get Scared

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
anyone have any near death experience? Jul 09 2010, 10:18 AM
just a random topic that COULD be fun xD for me it was in thailand, i almost got stuck by lightning. it hit the roof of our hut thingy and sparks flew everywhere and my ears were ringing for a minute

Replies

Breezy
Jul 09 2010, 12:53 PM
yes i was walking down the road, and because i am half deaf i couldn't hear the truck coming and my sister knew it was coming and wouldn't tell me, it grazed my side and the wind hit me.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jul 09 2010, 08:47 PM
Yeah just a few... I almost got drowned in a river when my dad capsized it and then again when my friends and i were laying on the side of the road trying to look dead for the bus and we were hidden behind a parked car and this bitch drove by us really quickly and ran over my hair saying that if we ever did it again she would run us over... then after we avoided white cars
Emo Pictures - XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
Jul 09 2010, 11:19 PM
when i was little i almost choked to death on a peice of candy and then a about a year ago i tripped and almost got hit by a semi.
Emo Pictures - xEvilEmox
xEvilEmox
Jul 10 2010, 03:16 AM
When I was 1 year old, I was crawling in the house front yard. My dad wanted to go to work, so he drove back his car. At that time I went crawling towards it. The car's back tire went over my small arm (so close to my head). I started screaming and when my mom saw me she started screaming too. My dad rushed out of the car and he lifted the back side of the car on his own and my mom pulled me away. Amazingly, I was totally fine that I didn't have to go to the hospital. Last year, I woke up with a burning fever. My body temperature got up to 40 degrees, and maybe more. Nobody knew that I was sick. I stayed on bed till sunset. Since that day my eyes and hair got badly affected.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jul 10 2010, 05:50 AM
40 degrees celcius is what in ferinheit??
Emo Pictures - xEvilEmox
xEvilEmox
Jul 10 2010, 09:08 PM
40 Celsius = 104 Fahrenheit
ninjasrule376
Jul 12 2010, 05:28 AM
when i was in 3rd grade i was at lunch and they used to have cups of cut up fruit and they were sort of large and i ate one and i put another piece in before i swallowed the other and the whole one went down my throat and i freaked out cuz i was choking and i downed my chocolate milk and i was choking on it for like 2 minutes and nobody helped me but then the fruit came up and my friend matt still makes in front of me and im now in 8th grade another time i was in seattle for my sisters wedding and i was crossing the road and i was texting at the same time and this sports car was going really fast and it barely missed me and my mom was like flippin out
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 12 2010, 12:03 PM
^Glad it missed you!!
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Jul 14 2010, 12:53 AM
well Few, me and my magics tryouts almost got me killed car accident and again wiccanist rituals and satanizm stuff... all kind of demons and possesion, dreams and sleep..i almost died in my sleep.:XD
ElifMazi
Aug 05 2010, 04:13 AM
Yeah but they're my fault. Never sit ontop of the monkey bars and try and balance on it with your skateboard - not a good idea. :P
Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Aug 05 2010, 10:07 AM
I'm way to accident prone xD Err.. my first one was when i was a kid...i dropped my teddy in the road and ran out to grab it... luckily it was in the middle xD I sort of stood there..i was only 4 Then there was the time i got dared to go down a hill on my bike.. so i did, but i didn't understand that you needed to use breaks.. then a car came up the hill and i managed to skid under the car uninjured.. without a helmet xD The guys that dared me were 18 at the time, i was 6.. I've fallen out of a tree before.. that was also a dare.. I've impaled my arm on a piece of rusty metal.. but that didn't kill me xD I fell and cracked my head open as well... I spent a year in and out of hospital due to mono... which then led to infections and stuff And other than that i've done weird stuff such as stabbing through a ligament with a pencil and getting the lead stuck.. Yer xD Tooo many near deaths. Oh, and i almost electrocuted myself with a toastie maker machine =/
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 06 2010, 01:08 PM
You've led an interesting life so far Laura :D
LipsOfDeceit
Aug 06 2010, 01:32 PM
Mines are mostly caused by alcohol/drugs. Haha.
Emo Pictures - deadandbroken
deadandbroken
Aug 08 2010, 06:22 AM
i almost died on my 2nd b-day because of a carrot lol and i have nearly drowned in a swimming pool..a few times.. and when i was 11 i was dared to touch a broken lights switch which was quite a shoking experience and just a few days ago i was walking on a rooftop and slipped but didn't fall :D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More