Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

When I was a young boy my father took me into the city to see a marching bad. He said son when you grow up will you be the savior of the broken. The beaten and the damned. Welcome to the black parade, by my chemical romance

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jealousy in relationships Jul 19 2010, 01:36 PM
Something I watched on tv sparked my interest to create this topic. When you are in a relationship how easily do you honestly get jealous? Would you mind your boyfriend/girlfriend going out for a drink with someone else (alone), hugging, kissing on the cheek, kissing on the lips, etc...

Replies

Tarantula-Shadows
Jul 19 2010, 02:16 PM
hugging and kissing might make me jealous. and i dunno i might have to meet the person she's going out with, but other than that then no i probably wouldnt get jealous :P
Emo Pictures - Opheliac_x
Opheliac_x
Jul 19 2010, 03:47 PM
I don't mind going out with firends who are boys and if there is girls I'd like there was a group of boys too. Hugging is about the only thing I'll allow although with certain people I guess a kiss on the cheek wouldn't be too bad. I'm a really jealous person ):
LipsOfDeceit
Jul 19 2010, 04:13 PM
I'm ok with them going out for a drink and stuff hugging is ok too, anything more than that I'd get a bit uncomfortable, but I'm generally not a jealous person.
-adamsinner-
Jul 19 2010, 11:22 PM
i get jealous easily D: im fine with hugging but anymore such as kissing is a no no... :/ its almost like flirting while your dating someone ya know?
LipsOfDeceit
Jul 20 2010, 03:51 PM
I have to admit. I'm terrible for flirting with everyone. I can't help it. :S
Emo Pictures - xEmo18Joshx
xEmo18Joshx
Jul 20 2010, 11:36 PM
I would feel uncomfortable with my girlfriend going out with some guy and I'd definitely get peeved if she hugged him but kissing is so over the limit.
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Jul 21 2010, 02:31 AM
i am a Jealous person 100% i am a dominating person..i dont like stareing and invadeing looks and sights to my GF....or someone starts talking to her..stuff like that.
Emo Pictures - DiEiNgInSiDe
DiEiNgInSiDe
Jul 22 2010, 08:58 AM
imma jealous person. but i don't show it much :p i think hugging occasionally is fine, but kissing or cuddling is definitly a no.
ElifMazi
Jul 31 2010, 05:36 AM
i think i wouldn't mind them going out just as mates or something but if they were spending alot of time together i would most probably be really jealous. If they kissed then a juicy slap will be on the way xD
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jul 31 2010, 08:38 PM
hmmm, hard topic for me... I have been "cheated" on twice so naturally I'm going to be a little bit more jealous but I'm not to big on it. If someone who is REALLY good friends with my bf and me I won't care if they hug but if you sit there and look at me and ask my boyfriend for his jacket your ass is fucking going to be on the ground. If I like someone and you promise me that you won't date him you better keep your promise and if you break it don't EVER talk to me about your relationship
Emo Pictures - XxEmoRangerxX
XxEmoRangerxX
Aug 03 2010, 01:16 PM
When my boyfriend talks to a girl who he used to have a huge crush on, and who is a friend of his ex-girlfriend, does make me a little skeptical, but I do trust him enough to know that he would never cheat on me.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More