1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We do what we like, and we like what we do. Party Hard, by Andrew W.K

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

joyye
drinking Sep 17 2010, 02:29 PM
my friends and me... we are drinking at least ones a week...and well we are drinking pretty much. most of times older ppl need to help us walk home. sometimes there is some weed but only sometimes my mum said we should stop doing that cuz sometime something bad can happen to us. well but we are just normal teens. one time we had a night out and it was my chums b-day so we had some weed and alcohol so yeah we had some weed and alc but not all of us (i did :( ) one of my friends showed me how you can make your self faintso i did it and well i did it and i fain it. they could not woke me up so one of them phoned the ambulance that was pretty scary i cant remember what happend between me falling on the ground and seeing the nurse all i saw was like darkness i heared most of the voices it was very scard ill never do it agin if a the ambulance arrived one min later i would be dead and after that we were is big trouble cuz we smoking weed and drinking under age. i was near death its too scary

Replies

joyye
Sep 17 2010, 02:30 PM
sorry cant spell xD
dark-side-risenx
Sep 17 2010, 03:27 PM
Haha, sounds like a pretty rough cycle (even if it is normal) As for the the making yourself faint, thats a big No-no. You releaze your starving your body of air right? do you know what air starvation does to your brain? You've prolly already heard all the shite on drugs, so i'l spare you that, but..damn, gurl *shakes head* XD
joyye
Sep 17 2010, 03:31 PM
i know im pretty stupid 0_o
gm
Sep 17 2010, 03:43 PM
And you're 13? Weed and alcohol? If you keep abusing it you'll be in a bad way soon.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 19 2010, 01:08 PM
Take it easy. I mean sure have fun, but don't harm yourself that much!
Bones
Oct 16 2010, 08:19 AM
realy ha

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More