Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Am I beautiful? Am I usable? The Killing Lights, by AFI

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - XxRAZORBLADEKISSESxX
XxRAZORBLADEKISSESxX
Being made fun of cause you're emo Sep 19 2010, 12:46 PM
Dont you just hate it when you enter the school and the whole crowd goes silent and start whispering to one another or wherever you go you get called a "poser/faker" "cry baby" or a "fag?" why do some people pick on us???? Here where i live the nerds even harass us just to be accepted.Does anyone here have to deal with bullies every single day?

Replies

joyye
Sep 19 2010, 01:11 PM
i do... they are judge me but they dont know me at all. and they always say go and cut yourself we wouldt miss you. its just so annoying and stupid
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Sep 19 2010, 01:29 PM
i was made fun of the other day in a club that "emos dont belong in clubs", they regretted it after i started to breakdance :P this is in england btw, back in hong kong i dont rly get picked on
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 19 2010, 01:33 PM
Well done Tom. In the UK emo's/goths etc do have a bit of a hard time going out to certain clubs/bars.
Emo Pictures - DiEiNgInSiDe
DiEiNgInSiDe
Sep 19 2010, 04:28 PM
i never get made fun of for being emo.. i get picked on for other stuff tho... i think its cos i live in such a small town and go to a pretty small school, also i have a lot of natives that go to my school n they all stick together so if your friends with one of them your basically friends with them all.
Emo Pictures - XxRAZORBLADEKISSESxX
XxRAZORBLADEKISSESxX
Sep 19 2010, 05:47 PM
The people here in the USA are cruel and where i live very racist. all my friends are as a matter of fact part native americans and they tret me with respect.iand when i mean cruel did you hear what happened to phoebe prince? horrible tragedy. and i heard people from hong kong are nice. btw i thought goth went out of fashion!? i can barely spot one here in mesa,AZ.
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Sep 20 2010, 09:23 AM
yea, people in hong kong are quite nice, i just get a few stares when i was there, nothing big
BB_MCRmy
Sep 20 2010, 02:58 PM
yeah i do :/ everyone thinks im gay (which im not.. IM BI! theres a difference) coz of the way i dress. and they all assume i cut my wrists. but thats just the stereotypical things that emos have to deal with so they can stand up for what they believe in x
Emo Pictures - Belladonna
Belladonna
Sep 20 2010, 03:43 PM
Well, all the kids at my school are pretty decent when it comes to emos, I think. About only a couple of times a kid made a joke about me, but it wasn't really harsh or cruel, so I just shrugged it off...
Sep 22 2010, 11:00 AM
if you guys actually say that you are "emo", then yeah... people will make fun of you. that's a pretty stupid thing to say.
Emo Pictures - black_metal
black_metal
Sep 22 2010, 12:54 PM
Yes, people do pick on me but i know how to defend myself and hit them back. If they call me 'poser' or stuff like that, I call them 'sluts'. If we stand up for ourselves, nobody can pic us. That's what I believe.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 22 2010, 03:03 PM
yea don't say your 'emo'. Just say your into the alternative scene or something along those lines.
Emo Pictures - neck_cannon
neck_cannon
Oct 08 2010, 06:50 AM
I call myself emo sometimes or gothic. Never had a problem before... I guess.
chaos6000
Oct 15 2010, 08:03 AM
all the time! its 1 of the reasons i am constantly lonely.that and other things.......... but anyway, every1 calls me a wana be. its gets fucking anoying cus i no they dont even unsterstand what emo is, as far as they r conserned, emo is just cutting, THAT pisses me off.but they are all chavs, never think 4 them selvs and just follows what every1 eles says, i dont, wich is what makes me diffrent, yet hated. but also, what really confused me, is that the only other emo in the schl is one of the most popular. but i think he is just poser anyway, he just has hiar that dosnt cule up all the time D=
Emo Pictures - Lollirot
Lollirot
Nov 07 2010, 05:53 AM
I get made fun of, but not because people think I'm emo. The people at my school don't necessarily have a problem with that because there are a lot of people at my school who do label themselves as emo. Anyway, I get picked on because I'm "that girl with the blue hair" or "that girl with the monroe piercing". It has reached a point where people will just call me names and exclude me from certain things just because I look different from people who have "normal colored hair". Kind of ridiculous, I know, but it can't be helped. What I hate the most is when people make fun of you for what you are, but the person that is picking on you is pretty much the same way. Like an emo kid picking on another emo kid. It's just so annoying not to mention they're being very hypocritical. But seriously, why do people even pick on other people in the first place? Maybe for attention, maybe because they want to be accepted, but who cares really. If people don't want to accept you for who you really are, then why waste your time listening to them?
Emo Pictures - xxxhopelessemogirlxx
xxxhopelessemogirlxx
Dec 28 2011, 10:49 AM
everyday this group of girls will call me and my friends faggots and freaks and emos just cuz they see we were wearing Black Veil Brides shirts.and everyday these guys will tell me to go and cut myself in the corner or go and kill myself cuz the world would be better without me here.the one kid will tell me to burn in hell,etc...i especially hate it when they will be standing right in front of you and talk trash bout you and\or your friends.
LedaLovesLollipops
Dec 28 2011, 11:20 AM
Here's an easy fix to the bullying problem. You ready? Its almost like magic Grow a pair, and Dont give a fuck
Emo Pictures - JCGenocideofNormal
JCGenocideofNormal
Dec 29 2011, 12:38 AM
Its fucking pathetic that in these day n' age that people haven't yet learned that the world is changing, people will be who they are and learn to accept eachother. But humans will never learn that, so like Leda says just fuck them, be who you are, do what you feel makes you happy. I paint my fucking nails black, and when someone asks me why, I honestly don't have a good answer for them, I just say, cause I can. Sure they make fun of me and look at me like i'm some freak, or that i'm gay. But really it doesn't matter. Anyways, on topic more, I live in hick city. Out in nowhere, small town, most people are farmers, or small town people, all proud of their trucks and their decapitated animal heads on their walls. So yeah, I get made fun of alot, but I really don't give a shit, I enjoy my different hair, my clothes, my "makeup" I guess would best describe, I'm straight as a line but they obviously don't think so. Anyways point of it all, do what you want, be you, you got one life to live..don't let others tell you what to do, I personally think that me turning 18 next year, my youths done for..that I wasted it, so i'm trying my best to go all out and enjoy what i'v got left, cause I don't got much left, though Matt's 27, and hell he looks good as a "emo" so maybe its not all over. My friends accept me, my family doesn't care(in a good way) so I'm going to milk it for as long as I can while it makes me happy, cause it won't last forever.
OnyxAngel
Dec 29 2011, 11:09 AM
It happens. At school, I just explained to them what Emo really is and told them that the stereotypes are fake. So, no more bullies at school. But, when I'm out and about, I'll get the occasional "lesbian", "cutter", "poser", and so on. On a good day, I'll ignore it. On a bad day, I'll verbally abuse them xD
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 29 2011, 04:51 PM
JCGenocideofNormal thanks for compliment there :D I have never really been bullied, but have (and still do) experience some issues with others because I'm 'emo'. I don't care though I'm not changing.. I love the music, fashion and personalities of practically all people classed as emo I have spoke to.
Emo Pictures - JCGenocideofNormal
JCGenocideofNormal
Dec 29 2011, 06:22 PM
More then welcome there matt ^^ I can see you being like 70 and wrinkly and still rockin the skinny jeans and such haha xD

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More