Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You're loving me to death! And leaving me to die! You make me wanna scream, but my tongue is dry! You played me like a toy! You made my life a mess! Everybody knows, you're loving me to death! You're Loving Me To Death, by Scorpions

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - XxRAZORBLADEKISSESxX
XxRAZORBLADEKISSESxX
Being made fun of cause you're emo Sep 19 2010, 12:46 PM
Dont you just hate it when you enter the school and the whole crowd goes silent and start whispering to one another or wherever you go you get called a "poser/faker" "cry baby" or a "fag?" why do some people pick on us???? Here where i live the nerds even harass us just to be accepted.Does anyone here have to deal with bullies every single day?

Replies

Emo Pictures - iifearzz
iifearzz
Dec 31 2011, 02:32 PM
The other day I was at the shops with a friend, I was wearing my slipknot shirt, black jeans (not my skinny jeans :o), black and white auth lo pro vans, and black/white checkered canvas belt. When we walked past a mc Donald's there was a group of Arab Chavs in there who started mouthing off at me as I walked past, I just ignored it but it was Annoying as fuck.
Bones
Jan 08 2012, 04:14 AM
when im out shopping its fucking hard the laughs hit u in the chest some times;i just give people a look and carry on buying my milk and bread asda is the worst place fucking girly girls. in pizza hut the other day i had food hitting me from all directions.i was wearing a big military hat but still.. when im at college i dress really different now cuz im fed up with all the shit ' i dress normally' no one calls me a fake thow im a bigger fake than anyone, i carnt even be me else i would have no fwends and the never ending haters. the teachers even judge me differently now. the hardest thing is sit and watching other emo/goth people being picked on by the people u hang round with. lifes a bitch and then u die.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jan 08 2012, 08:08 AM
Well... I've never had problems with this... In Texas it was acceptable because there was a large group of us... When I moved to a place with like three emo kids... I became more colourful, and I guess scene like, but more preppy too... My mind and heart are still emo, but even the people who dress emo and stuff like that aren't made fun of...
Jan 08 2012, 09:04 PM
^see I agree people at school make fun of me and it still hasnt changed me I look at them and say (don't call me a poser I just do it to get them of my a**) I look and yell "IM EMO AND PRETTY DAMN PROUD" they leave me alone of course my friends give me funny looks haaha
Jan 08 2012, 09:05 PM
^see I agree people at school make fun of me and it still hasnt changed me I look at them and say (don't call me a poser I just do it to get them of my a**) I look and yell "IM EMO AND PRETTY DAMN PROUD" they leave me alone of course my friends give me funny looks haaha
Emo Pictures - xXBrokenenAngelXx
xXBrokenenAngelXx
Jan 26 2012, 04:55 PM
I have the same problem as most of you i get callen names (emo, cutter etc) but the problem is my parents do it, on a good day i will just say shut up and walk away, but on a bad day i will abuse them verbally and lock myself in my room.
lucy
Jan 27 2012, 03:59 PM
That's a bit harsh !:( my mum doesn't mind that much, she just stared for a while then got used to it(: but at school people make fun of me and call me emo, cutter,... But they don't find it very fun cos I just ignore them and they get bored, even if they start again the next day. I was waiting for my mum to pick me up from town one time I was wearing BVB t-shirt black n white tartan jeans and a black hoodie and the police came over to me and they wouldn't leave me alone. When they weren't there people were pointing staring and laughing, etc. To tell you the truth, I don't care that much. I'm just glad I'm not invisible and I'm actually getting noticed :P
nezzyneon
Jan 27 2012, 04:55 PM
Honestly, what I do now is when someone starts saying shit, I just end up having a good laugh because it shows how much they care about me to actually comment on my appearance and have the guts to say something negative which I turn into positive of course....at the end of the day, they just made my life a little more joyful lol and they don't even know it. so, thank you, to all the dumb judging people in this world :)
Emo Pictures - xxxEvexxx
xxxEvexxx
Jan 28 2012, 07:57 AM
i am on the 'emo list' at school but i don't get much stick off people i mean i get the odd 'stupid emo kid' but that is pretty much it and when they do say that i just say stupid chav kid and walk away the person is usually dumbfounded as most people just go off upset but i find it a bit funny
Emo Pictures - Rawr_for_me
Rawr_for_me
Feb 01 2012, 01:13 PM
i get picked on too dont worry about it its just people wanting to make them selfs feel better ¬¬ ive been attacked my sleeves pulled up and dragged up and down my full school :T they just need to go get a life too be honest
MissingPieces
Feb 02 2012, 04:47 PM
I flippin hate it.. My own dad makes fun of me. I have scars and he always says 'why dontcha just kill yourself if you hate yourself so much that you cut?' It is sooooo hurtful when your own family bully you about being 'emo' .. But now embrace it cos all being 'emo' is, is being emotional. And if being 'emo' is a bad thing... Then what the flip ever. It does NOT matter how people dress and what things they like.. That does NOT make up who they are. How they act and their personality.. On the inside, thats what makes someone who theyare. NOt how they dress etc... People (like my dad and the merry band of bullies) need to get a life
Emo Pictures - tikleme
tikleme
Feb 02 2012, 06:53 PM
^ i totally agree with you. Too many people get bullied because they are different or 'emo'. I mean, I don't even say that 'oh this person is emo'. I only say 'emo-ish', because if you say emo, then people get the wrong ideas and start to rag on you. Most people think that 'emos' are people who are emotional to everything, when really it is just that something happened or is happening to someone that effects them. So, it's not just overly emotional/sensitive people. Something bad actually happened to them, and it is effecting them. Why would people pick on/bully someone who already has it bad? Excuse my french, but it is just fucked up.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 03 2012, 05:40 PM
^They do it to make themselves feel better about issues in their own lives OR they are just total idiots...
Emo Pictures - DemonPrincessKiller
DemonPrincessKiller
Feb 05 2012, 12:37 PM
Yes I do,and my friends are even starting to turn on me.but I never give up because I know that the real fags are them. And whenever I see people looking at me or anything then I just give them a look. The other day I was wearing black rimmed glasses a boy named shane came up to me and said "why are you wearing those?and why do you dress like that everyday?don't you know that people talk about you?" Mind you he"s the most popular kid in school who's a total ass, and my reply was "because shane I can. And I don't give a damn on what people say cuz I'm being myself." And he said oh and walked away. So my point is just be yourself and ignore others and you'll be fine :]
Feb 06 2012, 06:41 PM
Thank you so much for your post. __________________ http://fullmoviesonlinefree.net/
_xXKimmie-KolaXx_
Feb 15 2012, 09:22 AM
I T HAPPENS TO ME 24/7...and I don't even call myself that
Emo Pictures - SilverDust144
SilverDust144
Mar 30 2012, 08:41 PM
Yes it's so retarded >.< I have a few people that like to start Shiz with me all the time and they call me "Drama Queen" or "wanna be" and sometimes even "Fake/Poser" and they even call me "Copy Cat", "Pussy", or "Dike/Fag". I may not dress in jeans or band shirts but I wear dark clothes and everyone labels me emo so I kinda took the label as it was given to me and I really don't mind it, I actually feel excepted by the label, there's nothing wrong with it and it seems to fit me perfectly and my friends agree, but most people look down on me for it, especially since I'm in a few of the school organizations and that I participate in some sports or try out for some sports. (I get cut because the coaches normally play favorites) I also get harassed because of the scars or the cuts on my arms which only makes things worse. I have no idea why people are like this, especially since they're the ones who gave me the label.
Emo Pictures - damian
damian
Apr 03 2012, 08:37 AM
well everyone always calls me a fag :( but that's ok i just walk away and think happy thought's ^^
Emo Pictures - JodieTehMusicJunkie
JodieTehMusicJunkie
Apr 04 2012, 02:01 PM
people dont really do that where i come from, and when they do call me an emo or something i normally just go 'yes, and the sky is blue, the grass is green, and you're a retard ^_^ isnt stating the obvious just the best!' or else i stick up for myself and tell them to shut the fuck up... or ccasionally pretend to summon the devil and curse them :L ( i actually really did that once, the person's face was priceless, it made my week!) but mostly everyones cool about the way i am, where i come from everyone is friendly to everyone no matter what they look like or how they dress ^^ and JcGenocideofnormal, dont hate on hick towns ;P i come from the hickiest town in ireland with like one street, infinate fields, a church, and about 6 pubs (well, it is ireland :L ) and everyone here is really nice about how i dress and the music i listen to. Hell, half the people my age here ARE emos, and the other half may not be emo, but are still really nice... except for the occasional randomer getting pissed and going around shouting 'I'LL FIGHT YA FER YER SHOELACES' or something along those lines :L in those cases, i agree with you, hick towns can be kinda shitty and LedaLovesLolliepops: omg, all the awards for you and your amazing comment<3!!!
Emo Pictures - damian
damian
Apr 04 2012, 02:05 PM
dude above me you are my hero ^^

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More