Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Yeah, I know that the light at the end is brighter than it used to be. Brighter, by Patent Pending

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - XxRAZORBLADEKISSESxX
XxRAZORBLADEKISSESxX
Being made fun of cause you're emo Sep 19 2010, 12:46 PM
Dont you just hate it when you enter the school and the whole crowd goes silent and start whispering to one another or wherever you go you get called a "poser/faker" "cry baby" or a "fag?" why do some people pick on us???? Here where i live the nerds even harass us just to be accepted.Does anyone here have to deal with bullies every single day?

Replies

Emo Pictures - JodieTehMusicJunkie
JodieTehMusicJunkie
Apr 04 2012, 02:13 PM
why, thank you x3 although, im not a dude, im a... idek what the female version of dude is... im just gonna go with dudette :L
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 04 2012, 03:54 PM
Haha JodieTehMusicJunkie I love your reply to this topic!
Apr 04 2012, 05:13 PM
DEFINITLY. It's mostly the popular kids that go bashing up my and my emo/scene friends, but mostly it's just because they're bored. We generally just do out own thing. People on the street, though. That's a diffent story. They stare, they shout, one even tried to rip out my septum piercing. So rude. Well, it kinda serves me... Not many emo/scene kids in Plymouth, just a few posers. Am I the only one that thinks the Scene is on life support?
Emo Pictures - damian
damian
Apr 07 2012, 06:04 AM
uhmm woops i think i didnt look at your picture sorry but you are still an awsome person ^^
Emo Pictures - JodieTehMusicJunkie
JodieTehMusicJunkie
Apr 07 2012, 12:20 PM
everyone calls me dude anyway, so all is forgiven ;L and thanks x3 you're awesome too for being all nice and calling me awesome ^.^
Emo Pictures - MakeAbiRawr
MakeAbiRawr
Apr 08 2012, 06:25 PM
I guess. I'm not really fussed though. I get beat up sometimes and these girls seem to find fun in ripping up my drawings and I get called names multiple times every lesson. I hang around with the idiots that no one likes cause I guess I can just like hide behind them when Chloe comes near. I don't have any friends in my own year. To be honest with you though I don't give a damn. I've got my one friend, Charlie who's the year above me and he's all I need.
_xXKimmie-KolaXx_
Apr 26 2012, 09:46 AM
Honestly it happens to me. I'm the super smart, shy kid with the explosive personality(but you can't see it) who always makes good grades and out of nowhere is called an "emo fag", a "fat bitch", a "dubstep loving freak" , "nerd", "loser", "not girlfriend material", "weirdo", "little miss shyness", "little miss not so popular", "emo", "goth", and the list goes down....ugh FML!
Emo Pictures - xXMessedUpXx
xXMessedUpXx
Apr 26 2012, 10:37 AM
I was bullied in school, not even for being different per say just cos i was me. They made my life hell from age 11-16, at 16 i got into alternative music and started dressing differently and stuff and they actually started leaving me alone. Though there weren't many of us "alternative" people around so i think it kind of scared them a little. I think the thing was i finally felt like i belonged somewhere and that gave me more confidence, and i think they took that to mean i wasnt going to take shit off them anymore. I'm really lucky cos i live in a big city and its pretty diverse and we even have an alternative club, but whenever i go back home (small town) i always get weird looks and people shouting crap at me (probably because i have weird coloured hair). There will sadly always be people who judge you on how you look etc, but you have to try and not let them bring you down, cos if you do, they win. If people want to judge me cos i look different they can just sod off. I'm not going to waste my time, its their problem not mine. Be proud of who you are, hold your head up high and just think (and maybe if the moment calls for it say) FUCK YOU.
_xXKimmie-KolaXx_
Apr 26 2012, 11:27 AM
That's for the advice. You're really nice :D
Emo Pictures - MidoKilmy
MidoKilmy
Apr 26 2012, 11:43 PM
Nobody knows who you are better that you. So I don't care about opinions of people who don't even know me. They don't have any rights to judge us ^ ^ I don't think I was bullied. Maybe a little in secondary school.. Umm.. And of course I hear lots of stupid comments on the streets. But I'm so used to it that I don't relly notice that people are staring at me when I'm looking the way I am. I feel that everyone's staring at me when I'm looking what they call "normal" or kind of. And it's a paradox xD Maybe it's about enviroments that I choose to join or live in.. But most of people are nice to me ^.^ Some are thinking that I'm just another "f.kin emo fag" but it works the opposite way, too. Some say that I even have fans. Umm.. Especially among kids who are fascinated by alternative styles and my behavior. Nowadays people are afraid to think on their own and to express it the way they like (not the way they're probably expected).. They're scared of being socially excluded. Looking at each other instead of beeing themselves, they become more and more stupid and dependent. And some other people take advantage in this D: (<-- the last paragraph is not about u but about something that disturbes me.. Looking at the world I often think about such things.. Asking: hey! where's our problem?)
_xXKimmie-KolaXx_
Apr 27 2012, 06:07 AM
Honestly it still happens cause people constantly call me emo but I don't myself that and they don't even know me plus they made a stupid little note bout a couple of girls and it was stupid. :(
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 27 2012, 03:30 PM
xXMessedUpXx great advice :)
XxinnocentevilxX
May 28 2012, 08:28 PM
Well at my school i hang out with everyone and they don't bully based on who you are . they call me "emo" but also a very fun person. i decde to act fun at school cause well.. yeah. But i hang with the anime group and the "emo" group in my grade is a fucking sad joke so i chat a lil and keep it moving. so i hang out with the "popular" and "anime" groups but when i see someone having no one to talk to i go and try talk to them but mostly i isolate myself at times.
Emo Pictures - BurningPassion
BurningPassion
May 29 2012, 12:12 AM
People used to do that to me in high school, and now that Im out of high school Im 'unique' :P
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
May 29 2012, 10:03 AM
I've been bullied a lot over the years, but only a little bit for being alternative, and I don't really get that now :) I like to think 6th formers are more mature than high schoolers xD I get a few dirty looks in the street though :/
Emo Pictures - fluffypants102
fluffypants102
Jul 17 2012, 05:08 AM
People at my school don't know im emo except my friends yet so I haven't got any shit about it ... yet. Good luck though
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jul 17 2012, 10:10 AM
yup ..i'm afraid to say it's part of life . they pick on us as we are 'diffrent' and deemed not 'noraml' practicaly the best thing you can do is ignore the bullies.however hard it is to...giving them reactions gives them more bite to throw back at you As long as you have freinds, may them not be in school etc who except you for being you, don't change. just because some people can't have the guts to dress/ be diffrent ! At the end of the day haters are always going to be around to hate so just be yourself and ignore them
Emo Pictures - Xx-EmoBeemo-xX
Xx-EmoBeemo-xX
Jul 18 2012, 02:27 PM
Well at my old school being different in any way causes you to be bullied. But there is a huge difference here: If you're close to someone and they make fun if you, it's for fun and you can just laugh about it, BUT IF YOU'RE NOT you kinda take it really harshly and sometimes cry about it. On another note, I'm pretty much the only 'emo' at my school, and I pretty much recently turned 'emo', before I was one person who listened to rap/hip-hop, pop, and rarely rock; not even punk or screamo, just simple rock. Then as I started to become depressed I started to go beyond the lines of rock and saw bands like The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Mayday Parade, A Day To Remember etc. And I realized that, they pretty much expressed my feelings exactly. So when some of my friends that listen to hip-hop A LOT started saying I was Goth and I was like W T F did you just call me. Until one finally said: 'Riley(my nickname) you look one of the emo kids(Pronouncing emo as: M-O -.-)' So I was like yeah cool. So most of them started to bully me, especially the ones in the grade ahead of me, I just used to shrug it off because they never really knew me anyway. But It still hurts, but who cares, I'm happier this way :D
xxxemogirl_lonnerxx
Jul 23 2012, 08:15 PM
i also live in the usa but I'm not racists and i am emo but i'm used 2 it

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More