Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

if these walls could speak i wouldn't tell them anything don't ask me, don't ask me daddy taught well at the end of his belt Fahrenheit, by At The Drive-In

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
dancing? Nov 09 2010, 01:26 PM
so generally i don't think many emos likes to dance that often but i can be wrong xD so i just wanna know if u like to dance and what kind of dance.. ^____^ i danced flamenco for 2 years and half a year of: cha-cha, rumba, waltz and quickstep <3

Replies

dark-side-risenx
Nov 09 2010, 02:23 PM
I just bounce up and down and get excited like a 7 YO.
xxOneLastGoodnightxx
Nov 09 2010, 05:44 PM
Hahahah i'd like to see that xP lol
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Nov 10 2010, 03:32 AM
Danceing is so - Vanilla Ice.
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Nov 10 2010, 06:33 AM
dancing if one of the love of my life :P i mostly bboy (breakdance) and practice everyday :D
Emo Pictures - Lollirot
Lollirot
Nov 10 2010, 03:43 PM
I love to dance :P Breakdancing is one of my favorites. I'm okay, but I still want to improve quite a bit xD Ballet I have done for a while and still do. Not a fan, but eh. I took just regular hip hop classes for a good four years. Kinda of got boring though. Instead of taking hip hop classes, I just freestyle/jerk/ do whatever. xD
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Nov 12 2010, 05:44 AM
:O nooooooooooooo dont jerk! breaking is better ;)
Emo Pictures - Lollirot
Lollirot
Nov 12 2010, 01:32 PM
Lol, it really is! I've been dacing ever since I was five (x Breakdancing is something I learned when I was about seven, maybe eight years old. I've loved it ever since
Emo Pictures - RawrBittenTwice14
RawrBittenTwice14
Nov 17 2010, 08:24 AM
ahaa I've been dancing since I was four I usually do break dancing but my ex got me into like other genres that I atcually have no idea what they are called but there different and fun :) I loove dancing and its one of my greatest passions :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More