Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The boys and girls in the clique The awful names that they stick You're never gonna fit in much, kid But if you're troubled and hurt What you got under your shirt Will make them pay for the things that they did Teenagers, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

haloweenonchristmas
Hit like a brick wall Nov 30 2010, 04:51 PM
So today I was thinking about all of those kids at my school that everyone makes fun of and how bad it must feel. Then of course in PE my ex boyfriend walks up to me and says, very loudly I might add "Just go home and slit your writs you little fag." I was to shocked to respond. I just wonder if he would feel good about himself if he found out that I do cut.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Nov 30 2010, 09:51 PM
ok.. O_o he just does that to make himself feel better ....he can go to hell... :D<3 i was bullied before for many years and yeah i started to cut ....i dont do it often anymore because yeah i dont want any scars..=) but one time i was at the local school restaurant in it was like 8th grade and the ones that loved <3 to bully me just shouted out to the whole fucking school restaurant: mushroom and yeah they thought it was really funny to make fun of that haircut i had that was maybe kinda liked a mushroom...they must surely have felt pretty good about themselves too *r laughing when i am thinking about it now* pathetic losers :p and then people have been throwing pens at me my head from behind in class and one time i had a lil crush on a teacher in school and the lovely people who used to bully me <3 :P said one day really loud to that teacher that karin liiiiiikes u good that he didn't seem to think to serious about what they said and just kept quiet..but yeah later on i was allowed to actually swear and be angry at that teacher but why i did that thats another story :P
Emo Pictures - xalreadydeadx
xalreadydeadx
Dec 02 2010, 01:31 PM
Oh my goodness. I'm sorry for both of you, and I'm sorry you had to go through all that <33 *hugs* Just hold your head up high. haloweenonchristmas, what your ex boyfriend said to you means nothing. You shouldn't let him get you down. If he bothers you again, either ignore him, tell him off, or talk to your friends about it. Your very strong for putting up with him, and just going through what you went through. I've been through pretty much the same thing. Lately, people have been making fun of me for my short hair and my sexuallity. They call me names like gay, queer, dyke, lesbo, etc. I simply don't care, and it doesn't bother me. What they say won't change me, and I don't want to change. They're just wasting their time.
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 04 2010, 12:07 PM
oh ok im sorry for u ! *hugs back* i hate people that r against gay/bi/transexual people ..grrrr... that kind of people can go to helll i am bi actually but noone has ever been bullying me for that ...yet ....

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More