Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm sorry, baby, please, puppy I'm trying to be ultra mega happy And show you my smile, and send you my feelings And fuck, it is so hard Airplane mode, by Limbo

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
medium/witch Dec 04 2010, 01:31 PM
yeah this is for all u who wants to have help with questions about ghosts and if u have lost something or needs spiritual help from me as i am in fact a witch and no i know that not everyone will think that i am telling the truth but yeah for u people who do ask me questions <3

Replies

dark-side-risenx
Dec 04 2010, 01:46 PM
Cool!
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 04 2010, 01:54 PM
yeah i guess it is that to have urself as a witch from a previous life inside u telling u what to do and so on.. annoying and fun but also.... very tiresome too xD
Emo Pictures - Opheliac_x
Opheliac_x
Dec 10 2010, 01:48 AM
Don't you mean Wiccan?
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 10 2010, 02:06 AM
wiccan and witch are almost the same thing yeah and i am still learning about the wiccan society :)
Emo Pictures - Opheliac_x
Opheliac_x
Dec 11 2010, 09:06 AM
I'm Wiccan. It's not the same as witchcraft. Wicca is more spiritual and all to do with mother earth and has gods and goddesses xx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 11 2010, 09:16 AM
yup i know i am still learning as i wrote before about wiccan traditions i bought a wiccan calender book some days ago with tips of magical rites and herbs and so on .. for the next year really interesting.. :D
Emo Pictures - RawrBittenTwice14
RawrBittenTwice14
Dec 13 2010, 07:57 AM
I'ma Wiccan and I talk to and see ghosts, loads of you may be thinking what a load of bullshit, but its really not, from the age of four I've been able to see ghosts and it feels so natural and nice and being Wiccan it gives you a greater respect for the planet you live in, but Wicca and Witchcraft are two very different things. . .lol x
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 13 2010, 08:52 AM
yes they r lol! i know :P hehe... yeah im both wiccan and a witch anyways and yeah a lot of people thinks people like us r just bullshit and makes things up but we doesnt do that they r just jealous! :P ha!
Emo Pictures - RawrBittenTwice14
RawrBittenTwice14
Dec 13 2010, 09:11 AM
I know I mean like I love my connection with the spiritual world and how I can commune with ghosts as what they tell me is way better than most other things I hear I hate people that can't appreciate what a fantastic thing this is and think its a load of rubbish. . .its annoying
Breezy
Dec 13 2010, 01:10 PM
own a Paranormal group in southern Va called Sova. we do investigations and stuff but what makes my group different is a take in young kids with spiritual talents like myself. Me being Clairvoyant, able to see ghosts and communicate with them. My younger sister Is Clairsentience and has prophetic dreams like me (I think it's hereditary). and our other staff, Alyssa, Andrea and our former member Chelsie(got fully fired after being demoted to a temporary guest)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More