Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

It's been so long, Feels like pins and needles in my heart So long, I can feel it tearing me apart Pins And Needles, by The Birthday Massacre

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
what kinds of things/people and so on makes u emo/goth/alternative? Dec 06 2010, 10:10 AM
a lot of things for me : *Tokio Hotel = They r my gods <33333 they made me emo/goth a few years ago <333 without them no me.. their lyrics is .. out of this world.. they have words for every feeling in my body <3333 i would even die for them <3333333333333333 *Cinema Bizarre= the same as above and that they r sooo funny and crazy <33333333 *vampires= omg.. <3 they r like my role models to style,behaviour in many ways ;D i just say this: "I have crossed oceans of time to find you"- Dracula quoted from Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992) this worlds best movie <3333 *The twilight saga = yeah i love it.. and yeah people may think..looool on that but edward cullen .. yummie.. who doesnt wanna have a guy with his manners and style..? mmmmm.. yummie <3 and yeah my fav in twilight is Rosalie Cullen <3 but i look more like alice cullen at the moment thou xD <3333 *The Victorians & Queen Victoria= their style and manners and everything... i am like them almost .. u people would not wanna know how many books and etc.. i have read to gain my manners and so on like the victorians <33333333 and queen victoria such a role model she is for me.. how much she were doing for the people .. so touching.. <3333 *Dita Von teese= her style is something i wanna have too one day xd <3333 mysterious and sexy <3333 *uk thingies= i love uk and thats it xD <3333 the style and the accent.. grrrrr really sexy <333333 and the people r soooo nice there toooo <3333333333 im a uk geeek <3333 and many more things but i am to lazy to write them down xD

Replies

OnyxAngel
Dec 06 2010, 02:24 PM
I didn't even claim the label "Emo" on my own. A lot of people just started saying "That emo chick Onyx" or "There's my favorite emo" and I just shrugged and went along with it. Now, everyone thinks that I'm either emo or goth and its whatevz. I guess I have traits of both XD
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 06 2010, 03:15 PM
Well a couple of bands that band me into the whole emo scene were Silverstein and Hawthorne Heights. I'm not bothered if you don't think they are emo!
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 07 2010, 03:16 AM
interesting things u people wrote :] xx
Emo Pictures - dropdeaddrama
dropdeaddrama
Dec 07 2010, 03:17 AM
ummmm nothin makes me emo or goth =)im just a simple guy...bt yea i do cut my wrist wheneva i want to cuz i love it idk y...bt my friends label me as emo >.> so dtz all i hafta say n.n
Breezy
Dec 07 2010, 02:54 PM
my personality, makes me somewhere along the lines of emo, goth, scene etc. my taste in music, i like alot of hard core bands, 'emo' bands and sometimes victorian styled bands, like OMG Emilie Autumn I love her music. My overall style and tastes make me what I am, sometimes I like the whole modern, retro scene/emo typed stuff but sometimes I like olden days victorian styled things, I'm pretty much ever changing. but what makes me what I am the most is that I'm creative, talented, emotional and express my emotions through many arts whether it be music, visual, literature etc.
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 07 2010, 10:59 PM
nice one there breezy :D the victorians rocks <333333 and yeah i almost forgot silly me :/ paranormal and medium things and witch things r also an important part of my emo/goth life <333 i can't thank me (Beth) who i was in the past for guiding me always nowadays..being a witch/wicca is fun but very exhausting...drains a lot of energy...>.< but i am still learning how to use yeah my magic and so on for good things of course... yay nature.....magic me like <3
Emo Pictures - XxArtsy_Emo_KidxX
XxArtsy_Emo_KidxX
Dec 08 2010, 04:11 AM
a lot of things, i had some friends who were emos from a pretty young age, but i was mostly influenced by bands, when i was about 11 or 12, i started listening to bands like my chemical romance, fall out boy, bullet for my valentine and lots of others, and i loved them and i started to get more and more into stuff like that, it was a gradual thing, but by the time i hit 14, all my friends were ccalling me emo, and i didnt really care what people though of me so i just went along with it. My mood also effects it a lot. My friends so im a lot more gothic when im angry or upset
Emo Pictures - Diehardkatie
Diehardkatie
Dec 08 2010, 04:16 AM
So, i would basically say almost everything you said xSUICIDE BLOODx o.O I loveee vampires and dracula is my favirote movie! Then of course comes in twilight :) Umm and screamo and anime o.O Anime is my secret obsession..well it's not a secret any more. Hey you like the Uk? I live there ^_- ♥
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 08 2010, 04:29 AM
nice katie :'D <3 and yeah i love uk and i will actually come to uk around new year :'D and stay for a few days that will be fun :D <3
Emo Pictures - Pikachu-bear
Pikachu-bear
Dec 10 2010, 11:04 AM
Hiiiiii OMG I LOVE TOKIO HOTEL TOOO:D they changed my life to 360 grades ....they saved my life,cuz of them i am what i am they helped me found myself..... but talkin about styles, i dont count me to any style..i have my own^^
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 10 2010, 01:30 PM
^nice TOKIO HOTEL IS MY DRUG <3333333
haloweenonchristmas
Dec 14 2010, 01:29 PM
I don't really know when I took it upon myself to be Emo, I just remember my sister poofing up my hair and saying "Oh, you're gonna be the awesomest little scene kid!" and let me listen to My chemical Romance in third grade... so yeahhh. I got into the clothes around the beginning of fifth grade, because my bro and sis brought me up to hate pink. and then i just stayed where I was and developed a slightly twisted taste in music. I used to like Twilight but after a while it just got a little weird (precisley around when she got prego)
ninjasrule376
Dec 14 2010, 03:46 PM
well growing up i have always gone with whatever style my brother had..and he claimed to be emo for a while and i really got into the style and everything..and i must admit that when i was in about 5th grade i thought i was emo just cuz i wore black and cut myself..but now i realize its much much more than that..and i guess the emo style just really catches my interest..now my brother has gone onto a metalhead/satanist type person and he calls emo kids pansy fags but i think i will stick with the emo style for a long time
Emo Pictures - xEvilEmox
xEvilEmox
Dec 15 2010, 02:00 AM
People around me have lebeled me (emo, goth, punk and many other names) when I didn't even know what they were talking about for long months! and then later when I figured it out, I felt like I finally found somehwere I belong and just played along. I think the reason for labeling me is because of my nickname "Emo" (which basically came from my real name's meaning which is "Emotions"), my hairstyle, my gloomy temper and my passion for gloomy Hardrock songs, black colour, darkness, skulls' and spooky kind of clothes and accesories.
NotWithoutAFight
Dec 15 2010, 11:52 AM
Probably the music i listen to, my image and my depressive attitude. I've never actually been called an emo/goth/alternative though. I've had 'scene' before but i don't mind. It means i'm associated with something and have an identity. Plus i like the whole long hair, skinny jeans, hooded tops, converse/vans look anyways.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More