Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

A bleeding heart can conquer every grudge The Mortician's Daughter, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
ur role models/persons u look up to ? Dec 11 2010, 12:49 AM
mine r : *my dad *pic *pic *pic *pic *pic *pic *pic *pic thats about all i can come up with rite now <3

Replies

Emo Pictures - NeverShoutAimee
NeverShoutAimee
Dec 02 2011, 07:06 AM
I look up to Princess of Pain aka Jordan she's pretty decent i guess <3
LedaLovesLollipops
Dec 02 2011, 05:50 PM
Gene Kelly <3 <3 <3 For those of you who don't know who he is. Gene Kelly was a real triple threat which means he could dance. sing and act. He was NOT autotuned or computerized. He was famous in the 1930's-1990's He was what talent should be. One time. He did a 5 minute scene in a movie in rain that involed him singing and dancing when he had a 103 fever and did it all in one take.
Emo Pictures - TorriToxxik
TorriToxxik
Dec 03 2011, 09:20 PM
*Karinā™„ *My dad *This girl I know Named Kirsten, shes been thru a lot and she still keeps her chin held high *Andy Sixx *My brother *My boyfriend
Emo Pictures - XxalesANNAxX
XxalesANNAxX
Dec 05 2011, 06:40 AM
My Grandpa<333 And Kat Von D XD
Emo Pictures - NeverShoutAimee
NeverShoutAimee
Dec 05 2011, 07:16 AM
Yeah i forgot KAT VON D!
courtneyMIW
Dec 05 2011, 09:48 AM
Im gonna sound like a fangirl, but i really look up to Andy Biersack (Sixx). Hes really inspiring in what he says, ive watched all the bryan starzz interviews with Andy and he's really down to earth. He's been through so much like every one of us and gives really good advice. I met him at a gig and he told me to never give in and that i was worth more than anyone who tries to knock me down and that I should stay strong and keep a smile on my face. Besides that, his bands music is the shit! BVB all the way :3
xToxic_Pandax
Dec 06 2011, 02:12 PM
My very first idol was Avril Lavigne. She always has been and always will be. She's real, writes her own amazing songs, and no matter how much she changes she's always true to herself. Plus she's a lovely person and a killer fashion designer! :D
Emo Pictures - LoveLikeCyanide
LoveLikeCyanide
Dec 12 2011, 10:31 AM
Anna Varney Cantodea, because (s)he doesn't feel the need to have a gender, (s)he doesn't make music for the money or popularity, (s)he knows (s)he's a freak and doesn't give a damn, she just rolls with it. The Hessian from Sleepy Hollow (Tim Burton's version) cos he's just so badass, and when I'm really pissed off at someone I like to imagine what he'd do in a similar situation....and wish I could to the same, those very thoughts give me so much pleasure when things keep going wrong for me. My dad, he were great, I just wish I felt this when he were still alive, he sorta shaped me into who I am, when he said I'd like Poe, I laughed at him because I were going through my reckless,cba reading phase, where I wanted to fit in with the chavs just so I'd stop being bullied, When he'd tell me about the goth society at the uni where he used to work I'd sneer and call them weirdo's, while secretly being jealous of them for having the guts to be different. In the end I did just give in and become who I am, My dad just really helped me, he even bought the tickets for, and took me to my first rock festival because none of my friends were into that music so wouldn't go with me. He stood up all day while I watched the bands I liked, He qued for ages with me at the signing tent (and insulted one of my favorite bands at the time to their faces XD), he then walked home with me for miles and miles without complaining cos I spent all the money he had on him on band merch. The thing is, I hated him that day because he was embarrassing me, he were in his 60's, and dressed like Roy Cropper and all the other people at that rock concert were laughing at him. It's one of the biggest things I regret, I just wish I thought the same of my dad when he were alive as I do now. He was my hero only I didn't realise it til it were too late =[
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 12 2011, 02:51 PM
^ awww :') i know how u feel in a way my dad isnt dead but he's my biggest role model he sint rich doesnt have a fancy job but he is working as a social kinda guy taking care of other people's economy and social life so that they will have a good life (mainly old, psychologically ill people and etc.) and he is a local politician too ^.^ for the swedish liberal democrats party :] and he writes debating articles very often and helps people in need he even almost got into prison some months ago for trying to protect 2 children from being deported from Sweden to some arabian country with their abusive parents :/ he failed but he made politicians in Sweden think more of a better law to protect children from getting hurt and from getting deported with abusive parents :') <3 he's amazing ^.^ <3 x
Jan 08 2012, 09:09 PM
I look up to blood on the dance floor because they are an amazing and very inspirational unique group
Emo Pictures - ChickenNoodles
ChickenNoodles
Jan 09 2012, 12:22 PM
Tbh, the person I look up to most has to be Courtney {nikkiwest} She inspires me so much&she always seems so happy&how the whole world smiles with her. She's been thru' so much in her life&I just adore how she's hung on through everything. She's the reason I wake up thinking "Today's going to be a kick-ass day today, bcs' I know that amazing girl will change lives today." And she does, because she changed mine&I love her so much for that. She's beautiful&makes me smile everyday. I regret not talking to her so much, I've done that with alot of people, but I really miss the way she made me laugh&giggle at her Ronnie+AllTimeLow fantasies. I luv how I've never once seen her get jel of another girl for any reason. ^My amazing rolemodel right there^
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jan 16 2012, 07:08 AM
Alex Gaskarth... just because he lives his life to the fullest no matter what. Asking Alexadria... because they have so much fun and never take life seriously, and don't give a fuck what others think

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More