Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

She said she wants to end it all when she's all alone in her room She cries The way she feels inside is too much for her When all you got is these four walls It's not that hard to feel so small Or even exist at all better off dead, by Sleeping With Sirens

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

LipsOfDeceit
Tattoos? Dec 18 2010, 05:07 PM
What is your opinion on them, and do you have any or are you planning any? I have had an idea for a while now, which is hopefully going to eventually be a half sleeve... So It's going to be based around the lyrics or an Atreyu so... "live love burn die" I'd definitely like to have those word in it.. maybe like twisting around my arm, and some sort of vines and flowers weaving in-between them on the part of my arm where the "live" and "love" wound be written and something less life like? on my fore arm where the "burn and "die" wound be... I dunno if that would work but it's just an idea and I really need to get round to finding the right artist for this.. I really think tattoos have to have a meaning behind them before you get one, or it be a certain time in your life you want to remember... and I think my life situation right now is the perfect time for me to get this. If only I had the money! haha!

Replies

RiRi-Rawwwrr
Dec 18 2010, 05:20 PM
I love tattoo's ! im getting one next year on my wrist saying hope and faith in latin. your idea sounds rally good and should definately build on it. :D The only trouble is when you get older so think wise ! haha xoxo
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 19 2010, 04:42 AM
I wanna have one when I can afford it it will be my own designed vampire a big one on one of my arms then more that I havent thought of yet :-)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 19 2010, 07:05 AM
Your idea sounds great Bex. I bet there are quite a few people with those words in a tattoo.
LipsOfDeceit
Dec 19 2010, 07:32 AM
^ yeah, Matt, I've seen a few. I like the meaning behind them though, and I guess you I can come up with a original design too. :)
Emo Pictures - Opheliac_x
Opheliac_x
Dec 19 2010, 09:59 AM
I've got one, professionally done 'course, not like all the wee scene kids (: Mine's is my religion.
LipsOfDeceit
Dec 19 2010, 02:11 PM
that's awesome. :) Yeah, I've seen so many people with awful tattoos and they've either done themselves or gotten a friend to do it. :|
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 20 2010, 12:50 PM
Shannon your's is just right. Not OTT and not too basic.
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Dec 21 2010, 12:13 PM
In three years I'm going to get an ouroboros tatoo on my right wrist and on my left wrist I'm going to get Love written in cursive (:
LittleBadBlackKitty
Dec 22 2010, 01:30 AM
I have one and if you wanna check it out, got pics on here :]
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Dec 26 2010, 06:40 PM
I also decided that I really like the sleeve look, so I think I'm going to get full sleeves and let my friend Gage design it... and maybe black angel wings but at the same time I plan on going into the air force and their tattoo policy says that Excessive tattoos and brands will not be exposed or visible while in uniform." Excessive is defined as any tattoo/brands exceeding one-quarter of the exposed body part and those above the collarbone when wearing an open collar uniform
Emo Pictures - MadelineMasquerade
MadelineMasquerade
Jan 15 2011, 10:09 AM
Your wiccan too?? <3333
LipsOfDeceit
Jan 15 2011, 03:34 PM
It sucks that like some jobs and stuff don't allow tattoos and stuff but eh xD
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jan 15 2011, 04:30 PM
agreed
OnyxAngel
Jan 15 2011, 07:17 PM
If I knew you, I'd give you the money and go with you to get one of my own! I wanna get SoEmo tattoed on my chest to remind me that there are people who will accept me :)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 16 2011, 08:12 AM
^Hehe that would be awesome. The first tattoo dedicated to this site (as far as I know)
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Jan 16 2011, 10:13 AM
Tattoos are cool, but only in moderation. That's my opinion, lol. If I ever get one, i'm gonna make sure it is like extremely awesome and something that I won't mind having on my skin forever O_o I'll most likely get some sort of Celtic symbol or something.... Or maybe a really elaborate fairy :)
Emo Pictures - saschaxsacrifice
saschaxsacrifice
Jan 20 2011, 01:38 AM
Nevermind, the picture of my tattoo doesn't want to be showed. x___x
xxOneLastGoodnightxx
Jan 20 2011, 09:24 AM
That would be an awesome idea!..soemo tattoos :P Matt, you should like, design an insignia or something that represents the site, that way people can get it tattood xD like how alot of HIM fans have the lovemetal symbol tattood
LipsOfDeceit
Jan 20 2011, 11:31 AM
^ I'd like the lovemetal symbol tattooed xD and the Nirvana smiley :) haha
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 20 2011, 03:07 PM
Great idea :] If I don't come up with one someone else can.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More