Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Have you ever feel like breaking down,do you ever feel out of place like some how you just don't belong or no one understands you Welcome to my life, by Simple plan

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

LipsOfDeceit
Tattoos? Dec 18 2010, 05:07 PM
What is your opinion on them, and do you have any or are you planning any? I have had an idea for a while now, which is hopefully going to eventually be a half sleeve... So It's going to be based around the lyrics or an Atreyu so... "live love burn die" I'd definitely like to have those word in it.. maybe like twisting around my arm, and some sort of vines and flowers weaving in-between them on the part of my arm where the "live" and "love" wound be written and something less life like? on my fore arm where the "burn and "die" wound be... I dunno if that would work but it's just an idea and I really need to get round to finding the right artist for this.. I really think tattoos have to have a meaning behind them before you get one, or it be a certain time in your life you want to remember... and I think my life situation right now is the perfect time for me to get this. If only I had the money! haha!

Replies

Glass_Tears
Feb 22 2011, 02:15 PM
i love tattoos :) I'm planning on getting 2: one will be of my middle name on my back and the other will be of one of my dads drawings that he did for me but idk where to put it. Im gonna get it in may for my b-day heheh
BMTH4LIFE
Feb 24 2011, 02:43 PM
i was going to get one in a few months but i decided to wait till im 18 next year because to get a tatoo done at a studio you have to be 18 but if u went to a normal tatoo shop or w.e you can get one at 16 but it will prob be crap! im going to get this on my right arm and then eventually expand on it to get a half sleeve :D
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Feb 26 2011, 07:28 PM
My friend just gave me one last night. Lol. It'll only last like three months though. It's the celtic symbol for eternity. I think thats what it stands for?
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Mar 08 2011, 07:12 AM
As i posted in the 1st thread : "Pirceings" i own tattos i have 30 including pentagram , anarchy , and ankh Symbols , the rest are a secret .
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 08 2011, 02:49 PM
Secret? How come?
Emo Pictures - 8r0n70
8r0n70
Mar 09 2011, 03:33 AM
As soon as I get money and can man up for it I will take atleast 2, got planed to take this (leave out the name): On the inside of my underarm. And I want a cartoonlike Brontosaur somewhere, dunno where yet tho. My nick 8r0n70 (Bronto) is short for Brontosaur. I kind of feel I'd like something else as well. In the future.
Emo Pictures - Nick-Aotmzgin
Nick-Aotmzgin
Mar 10 2011, 05:09 AM
Matt It's :) A secret because i didnt share..
heartkiller
Mar 13 2011, 12:00 PM
Let's see: 4 stars down my arm (each one in the 2 fave colours of my family members) A heartagram/ love metal logo on my wrist A teenage mutant ninja turtle (Donatello) dressed as a sailor on my shoulder blade My next ideas is the remembrance day prayer and poppies on the side of my waist for charity and my family crest on my chest. My folks can't stand what I've done to my arm but they don't know that there's another 4 stars to go on it yet- for my extended family.
Emo Pictures - lottie10
lottie10
Mar 13 2011, 12:54 PM
when im old enough i want barbed wire wraped around a blood red heart on my wrist :)
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Mar 27 2011, 02:37 PM
I really love the idea of a remembrance day tattoo ^^ When I've left home, I want to get a yellow butterfly on the inside of my right ankle. I've wanted a yellow butterfly for years, because a butterfly is said to represent your soul and yellow is my favourite colour and said to represent happiness, but I could never decide where I wanted it, because I wanna go into acting, so it would have to be somewhere discreet but that could also be easily seen should I choose. I chose the inside of my ankle because it fits this description, and also because that's where a lot of my self-harm scars are (they haven't completely faded yet, but by the time I'm able to get a tattoo, they should be. And it gives me incentive to stop xD
LipsOfDeceit
Mar 29 2011, 01:58 PM
I have a few ideas now actually. I think the first thing I'll do when I get a job is put a full tank of petrol in my car and get a tattoo haha! So yeah a few ideas... and they are like just ideas I wouldn't get one until I'm completely sure I want it. The "live love burn die" one I've talked about already... An old looking compass pointing North, specifically :P The bird image on Frank Turner's album maybe incorporated with some lyrics like "live fast die old" or something Nirvana smiley image or something to do with Nirvana The Lovemetal/heartagram symbol :) so aye xD
heartkiller
Mar 31 2011, 09:22 AM
If your getting a heartagram- make sure you get a decent tatooist- mines a bit wonkey lol
Emo Pictures - Lost_and_Unfound
Lost_and_Unfound
Apr 30 2011, 09:54 AM
I'm getting The All Seeing Eye Tattooed on my 18th birthday. Either one on my chest or 2 of them on the palms of my hands not sure yet. Will look like this: All Seeing Eye/Eye of God
Emo Pictures - axelxexhale
axelxexhale
Jun 22 2011, 02:20 AM
i think tattoos are great ;D im planning on taking a tattoo only a text "we've plant a seed, an ever growing wonder to a beautiful tree" i just love that sentence ^^ i whant it from shoulder to shoulder over my back :3
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Jun 22 2011, 12:02 PM
Oooh I'm also getting another one - I love anything mythological, and my friend Tiri was doing the topic of mythology for her art project, and she drew an original unicorn (google it - unicorn's weren't originally horses with a horn :P), it was such a beautiful drawing of a beautiful (if, unfortunately, non-existent) creature, I immediately decided I wanted to keep it, and I'd already been thinking of the possibility of getting a unicorn tattoo, so I decided this would be perfect, and would also have sentimental value as a really close friend of mine drew it :D I don't know for sure where I want it though, though I'm thinking possibly on my left calf :)
Emo Pictures - EmoDancerLol
EmoDancerLol
Jul 07 2011, 08:09 PM
Mine's simple, I want a Taurus symbol on my right hip :) Nothing too large or elaborate. A lower back tattoo someday but not for a long time
LipsOfDeceit
Jul 08 2011, 01:30 PM
Not gonna lie, I'm going to save my student loan for tattoos and a trip to London, stuff college supplies and food. ;)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 08 2011, 05:46 PM
Go Bex :) Rebel!
xXDominickXx
Jul 09 2011, 12:32 AM
I want this: tattoo on my forarm wrist thing.... this: arm its japanese for "true victory is victory over ones self"
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Jul 09 2011, 09:07 AM
Right now I'm mad at myself because months ago I let my friend give me a "temporary" tat using gel pens. Yeah the ink was temporary but the damn scar wasn't!!!!!! Ugh. Oh well, its a cool shape. It's just annoying having to hide it forever from my parents =.= Its shaped like the symbol on the bottom left of the pic, the triangle shaped thing. Its the symbol for eternity I think. http://www.celticdan.com/images/Celtic_Ireland_Keychain_Eternity_Knot12.JPG

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More