Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

She is smiling like heaven is down on earth. Sun is shining so bright on her. And all her wishes have finally come true. And her heart is weeping. This happiness is killing her. Right Here In My Arms, by HIM

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

LipsOfDeceit
Tattoos? Dec 18 2010, 05:07 PM
What is your opinion on them, and do you have any or are you planning any? I have had an idea for a while now, which is hopefully going to eventually be a half sleeve... So It's going to be based around the lyrics or an Atreyu so... "live love burn die" I'd definitely like to have those word in it.. maybe like twisting around my arm, and some sort of vines and flowers weaving in-between them on the part of my arm where the "live" and "love" wound be written and something less life like? on my fore arm where the "burn and "die" wound be... I dunno if that would work but it's just an idea and I really need to get round to finding the right artist for this.. I really think tattoos have to have a meaning behind them before you get one, or it be a certain time in your life you want to remember... and I think my life situation right now is the perfect time for me to get this. If only I had the money! haha!

Replies

Emo Pictures - BleedxMyxLove
BleedxMyxLove
Jul 10 2011, 08:33 AM
I'm Planning Getting One As Soon As I Can Pay For It. I Was Planning On Getting A Checkered Rectangle In Black And White On The Nape Of My Neck. My Best Friend Was Always Subject To Racism, And He Committed Suicide In March Of Last Year, So I Want To Send Out A Message. To Others It Might Seem Like A Stupid Design, But To Me It Represents A Whole Lot. LOVE YOU GUYS - MAGS
LipsOfDeceit
Jul 12 2011, 05:21 AM
^ That's a really good idea. :)
Emo Pictures - xXMessedUpXx
xXMessedUpXx
Jul 14 2011, 07:46 AM
I love them i just don't have any of my own...yet. I have an idea i really like but i need to do a bit of research before getting it done. I originally wanted a latin quote with stars but the tattooist told me that idea sucked and to find something more personal!
Emo Pictures - Falling_In_Hate
Falling_In_Hate
Jul 22 2012, 04:07 PM
I want an eye on my left ankle. im gonna have to wait at least 2 more years though... If anyone gets the reference of the eye you are awesome.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Aug 13 2012, 03:30 AM
If i ever get one it would probably be the 'sister' ink of my best freinds tattoo..so a smallish white butterfly outlined in black on my inner ankle... Representing hope can always be found in the dark,relevent to my past and what i'm currently going through my best freinds is the same but orange outlined and the butterfly is rising out of flames but she did warn me it's painful to get done on your ankle
Emo Pictures - ChickenNoodles
ChickenNoodles
Aug 13 2012, 01:15 PM
My Mom's always been so against tattoo's & keeps saying they're just common trash of illiterate idiots. But I disagree. There are tattoo's out there that show a person's story. They got that tattoo because it means something to them. Because they've been through hell & that tattoo, it means they've made it. They kept strong & they survived. That's basically the reason why I'm getting one. To show myself that I did it. I made it. I'm going to get an anchor, either on my collarbone or foot. This may seem really weird & shitty. But the quote 'There's things inside of us that nobody else can see. Things that weigh us down, dragging us out to sea' inspired me. I can relate so much to it. And that tattoo will represent my story.
nobody_cares
Aug 14 2012, 06:09 AM
I'm thinking of getting a few notes tattooed on one wrist and a butterfly tattooed on the other along with some song lyrics that mean a lot to me. It all says a lot about me and what I've been through. I won't be able to do anything until I'm 18 though... Anyone who figured out why I want a butterfly on my wrist is awesome btw!
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Aug 14 2012, 11:20 AM
The butterfly project by any chance? :P That's part of the reason why I want my butterfly tattoo, though there are others :)
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Aug 14 2012, 12:22 PM
yhea ..we did it together with a twist, she's now recovered =p and i'm still in recovery plus the butterfly represents hope and freedom
nobody_cares
Aug 14 2012, 01:14 PM
Yup... Theres a few other reasons but thats the main one.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More