Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Creepy girls you’re just my style Blood red lipstick, you don’t smile Fallin victim to your fantasy Damn, I love it that you’re so creepy You’re so creepy, by Ghost Town

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Your Best Party? Dec 30 2010, 09:09 AM
Please tell us all what your best party was like or what you'd want it to be like!!

Replies

LipsOfDeceit
Dec 30 2010, 03:22 PM
It's too hardcore for this site. Haha!
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Dec 31 2010, 12:24 AM
D: hahhahahaha :'D <3 x
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 01 2011, 08:00 AM
Yea right!
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Jan 02 2011, 04:09 PM
the final night of the hong kong rugby 7s march 2010 i think (this event where more people are drinking and partying rather than watching the actual rugby) hundreds of people went to lan kuai fong after (the street filled with clubs and bars and massive speakers) everyone was partying like there was no tmro. i was with my dance crew and u can guess what happens when there is music, dancers and a drunk crowd to please. bboying in a crowd of hundreds until our hands were literally bleeding, the best part was that it was free, we got free drinks from the bars we were dancing outside because we we're attracting so many people. a night that i will never forget
LipsOfDeceit
Jan 03 2011, 03:45 PM
^ sounds so awesome :D Basically I couldn't be bothered to type but the best party I've been to was in a field and it was pretty sweet and we camped out and whatever xD
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jan 04 2011, 07:04 AM
i hope that is wasn't included any drugs on that party u don't wanna share details about :D x
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 04 2011, 01:21 PM
Parties outside are usually fun fun!
Emo Pictures - Thomis
Thomis
Jan 15 2011, 07:12 AM
this chick in my year 12 class through an open house and like 300 ppl rsvp'd so her mum told her she couldnt have it, so what did she do, broke into a holiday house down the street and through the party there instead, twas fucking legendary, untill the tango rolled up and shut us down, po po shut us down.
Emo Pictures - MadelineMasquerade
MadelineMasquerade
Jan 15 2011, 08:57 AM
Me and my friends (all 200 of them) Played 3 hours of old school nintendo and then we ate a shit ton of chinese :D We got drunk off our asses Then Raved Then we all passed out one after another

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More