Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

In the end,as my soul is laid to rest, what is left of my body ? Or am i just a shell ? In the end, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
AHHHH i wana stay 18 forever :( Jan 04 2011, 09:14 AM
already half a year has passed of being 18 and it felt like a few weeks. i think 18 is the perfect age, at 19 i would feel so old and its the last years of teens and at 17 your always trying to be sneaky because its a year away from being legal to almost everything (apart from US :P) whats your perfect age?

Replies

RiRi-Rawwwrr
Jan 04 2011, 10:54 AM
Hmm i'd have to say about 6 or 7 nothing worried me back then everything was fun didnt have responsibilities hmm i miss it haha !
LipsOfDeceit
Jan 04 2011, 11:55 AM
I like being my age, I'm old enough that people treat you as an adult, but young enough to still do kinda silly things and have fun or whatever and not feel too old. :')
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 04 2011, 01:38 PM
Probably 21 because I had more time to have more fun :]
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jan 04 2011, 02:53 PM
ehh just an inference but I'd say that I will enjoy being like 19 or 20 the most... I'll still be in school till I'm almost nineteen and then at around 19 or 20 I could move out which would be like the best thing ever soo ehh yeah... but so far I'm enjoying being 15 :D FRESHMAN YEAR!! lol even though sometimes i get like treated like a little kid >:(
LipsOfDeceit
Jan 04 2011, 04:39 PM
^ I still get treated like a kid sometimes, it's probably the thing that frustrates me most. >_<
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jan 04 2011, 05:56 PM
I find it fucking retarded, lol my parents think I act like I'm two??? (obviously they haven't seen my little brother... or my high school) and they think I'm the stupidest person in the world just because i have an issue with asking dumb questions and I don't know things that no body cares about lol
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jan 04 2011, 10:10 PM
Well Bex and nikki its the same for me people just dont wanna see that I am an adult how many times I even tries to show to them that I am that :-o and yeah thats really frustrating >_<! And well some people doesnt wanna understand that they actions how good they may seem to be makes me be seen like a child :-( well I want like my twinny to be like 5 or 6 years old again then u could just have fun and noone really judged u and my family and especially my dad still loved me <3 x
ninjasrule376
Jan 05 2011, 03:24 PM
well most people would say either like 20's or a little kid..but i dont have a perfect age..i like being whatever age i turn..i never liked my childhood years and i obviously dont know what its like tio be in my twentys..hell im just turning 14 in a couple months.. i mean yeah id like to be treated like i act which most people dont but i dont wanna e looked at as old and as a kid i had a lot to worry about so i guess that was almost as bad as it is being a teenager..so i have no perfect age
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jan 05 2011, 04:55 PM
^ agree with the above post, each year has it's ups and down. What I'd like is that now I can retire, get pension finish m studies , marry and not be old xD. For me there is no perfect age I just live it up the best I can Although i do have fond memories of being a little kid though ^^ and I wouldn't mind 21 so that I can have complete liberty!
Emo Pictures - nikkiwest
nikkiwest
Jan 06 2011, 04:33 AM
no no scratch what I said earlier, i just want to go back to when I was like one when my parents were still together and they didnt really fight and talk bad about each other,
Breezy
Jan 06 2011, 01:19 PM
its tricky, I would kinda say my age right now, 13. because I just hit teens and it feels great. yet I would also say 5 because back thing I felt so innocent and unaware of who my parents really were and that was right before my family fell apart and showed their true colors. in the future I would love to be 18 because I can move out, go to college, i'd legally pretty much be an adult, but i'd still have the teen party streak in me.
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jan 06 2011, 01:51 PM
Well come to think about it then I am quite happy with being 20 :] not to young and not to old perfect age <3 x
chibi
Jan 11 2011, 05:44 AM
yayy i want to stay 18 too i like this age..... :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More