Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

~Now I know, That I can't make you stay. but where's your heart? But where's your heart? But where's your- And I know, There's nothing I can say, To change that part. To change that part, To change!~ 13 Famous Last Words, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
favorite pc games ? :] Feb 05 2011, 07:29 AM
awesome topic :] well i love playing hidden object games that tests my skills in finding objects yay :] and i love adventures,fantasy,crime/detective, horror and sometimes rp games(not wow ffs >:D) but yeah i love harry potter games, the lord of the rings, silent hill, heroes might and magic, sherlock holmes, agatha christie:s poirot and miss marple games, jack the ripper games(nerdy on that) and so on :D pic x

Replies

xXDominickXx
Feb 05 2011, 10:36 AM
Ive never played any of those, but they sound cool. i write my own games now, but back when i played games a lot i liked a lot of the baldurs gate series and similar games. bgimage bgimage2 bgimage3
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Feb 05 2011, 10:48 AM
oh nice.. so what kind of games do u write/produce? :) x
xXDominickXx
Feb 05 2011, 11:14 AM
meh, it varies on what im currently interested in or what i need to learn how to do. right now im working on a reproduction of one of the old crash bandicoot games such as this: crashpurple i know i cant take credit for it because it wasn't my idea, but i loved that game when i was younger and since they discontinued making them, i decided to make one for myself. heres a screenshot of my reproduction so far, it was hard to play and print screen at the same time so its not too.. actiony but w/e. screenshot
Emo Pictures - XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
XXsorrowfulsuicideXX
Feb 05 2011, 01:17 PM
I like shayia and toast of war and cupcake cursaders and basically any sniper game ive played F.E.A.R. sp demo on my brother computer and it was pretty cool too
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Feb 05 2011, 01:58 PM
the crash games r really fun games dominick! :) oh and nice reproduction u seem to have done :) x
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 06 2011, 08:41 AM
baldurs gate was awesome!
xXDominickXx
Feb 06 2011, 10:05 AM
w00t!! baldurs gate fan! ^^ i wanted to put Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance 1, but it was a pc only topic. DA1 is my favourite game everrrrr. idk why, the models are shoddy, enemy AI isnt the best.. but i still really enjoy that game! now, im sorry if anyone likes DA2, but in my opinion.. it ruined the ps2 series. yes, it had more features, but.. no. i hated it. andddd im rambling again. gah.
ChocolateBubbles
Feb 07 2011, 09:46 AM
I like the Sims xD Which is really gay...But I don't play PC games cos' my disk drive has broken -.-'
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Feb 07 2011, 11:13 AM
the sims is not gay.... its fun xD :] <3 x
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 07 2011, 01:52 PM
I never got into The Sims.
Emoscope
Feb 07 2011, 10:21 PM
im pretty hardcore at games and such when i was younger like 14 i got invited to xlan(big gaming tournament, how you get into the WCG) for warcraft 3. I to also love baulders gate, i finished 1,2, and the xpansion icewind dale 1 and 2, the whole neverwinter nights series(2 was much better) dragon age is amazing, cant wait for #2 =D. At the moment im playing civ5 and starcraft 2, i got into diamond leagues but im not as good in it as i was at war3 :/ Anyways i play pretty much anything but i only play PC i barely play console..
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Feb 08 2011, 04:25 AM
^^ i agree with the one above about that warcraft 3 is a really good game :] x
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 08 2011, 02:47 PM
I really wish I had more time to dedicate to gaming, but you can't do everything hey!!
ChocolateBubbles
Feb 10 2011, 06:27 AM
Who can? :P <3

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More