Emo Community Scene Emo Guys and Girls

Email:

Password:

Forgot Password?

Emo Lyrics:

Emo lyricsand it acts like clockwork the midnight heartaches right on time and it acts like clockwork the regular breakdowns half past nine and you tell them that you're fine...Emo song lyrics
(Dalton Rapattoni - Clockwork)

[Submit Lyrics]

Emo Meet - London UK - August 2011

Forums » Other [NEW POST]

Students' Unions - Feb 05 2011, 05:25 PM

xXxChrisJWxXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXxChrisJWxXx

Haven't posted in a while and wanted to do a kind of survey of those in education. I live in Wales and work in my students' union as my campus VP and Welfare Officer; I was just wondering how many of you take part in union activities and what kind of ones do you take part in?

My union is only a college union, the only one in Wales to currently have a full time sabbatical president and as such we can't do huge events due to funding issues.... Any suggestions on things our union can do? (Events to put on, things to ask for or campaign on)

Thanks in advance :)
  Reply | Subscribe to Updates

Total Forum Posts: 2

lifetime - soEmo.co.uk
lifetime

Jan 14 2020, 12:13 PM

The one that I would definitely recommend for the best essay writing service is stat homework help. They have been providing with amazing services for a very affordable price.
lifetime - soEmo.co.uk
lifetime

Jan 18 2020, 10:41 AM

The one that I would definitely recommend for the best essay writing service is computersciencehomeworkhelpers.com. They have been providing with amazing services for a very affordable price.

Total Forum Posts: 2

Please enter your reply below: