Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You're just another star that's burnt out too quickly. But I still see you shining. I'm just another guy that's fucked up immensely, but you still love me. Why I don't know! Go! Just Another Star, by Bullet For My Valentine

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Emo Group Meet this Summer in the UK Feb 06 2011, 09:00 AM
*PLEASE NOTE: this relates to the meet that happened in August 2011. There will most likely be another emo meet in 2012 though - please see this forum topic* *Updated 20th August* *Pics Added* The emo meet will take place in Regent's Park, London, UK on Saturday 6th August. Hyde Park was the original location, but a major sporting event is taking place so it's a no. I know there is a children's event in Regent's Park, but at this time of the year all the major parks are holding events. Regent's Park is close to Camden if anyone wants to check out all the great alternative shops. Marylebone is the nearest train station (15min walk away) and there are lots of tube stations near. I suggest you check Regent's Park on Google Maps as you can clearly see all the train/tube stations. It is a big park so will we have to sort where to meet in/outside the park. As for time aim to get there around 12 noon and bring something to eat/drink or you can buy something from the places in the park. No BBQ's are allowed. Please note soEmo.co.uk is aware of the maximum group size allowed in Regent's Park. I will be there before 12 noon and most likely go down on the Friday with a couple friends and stay the night. If I stay Friday night I will go back on the last train at 8.15pm on Saturday night. It might be possible for me to stay the Saturday night as well. Please let me know if you need to stay the night so accommodation can be sorted. Let me know if your interested!! Remember if you are under 18 please get your parents permission first. Don't feel left out if your not from the UK, you can of course organise your own meets. We've had quite a few people meet up via this site so far, but no 10+ group meets as far as I know. People interested so far (please post in the topic to be added/removed from this list): 1. xXeMoRaCeRXx (c) 2. nigelwb (c) 3. Blue-Eyes-Lion (+1) (c) 4. WalkingxWounded 5. chaos6000 6. NotWithoutAFight (c) 7. Eiji93 (c) 8. 8r0n70 9. Moshi_Moshi_HalfPint (c) 10. Bones (c) 11. SiobhanBMTH 12. Vicereine (c) 13. jennielikesducks 14. vikki-mcd (c) 15. hugs (c) 16. xXsilent_suicideXx (+1) (c) 17. emogirlo_o 18. impimiki (c) 19. zoeyrawr 20. Princess-OF-Pain (c) 21. dark_angel (c) 22. x-fallen-x (+1) (c) 23. Cuts (now Emo-Girl) (c) 24. BlazingSimba 25. CuteIsWhatWeAimFor 26. xSUICIDEBLOODx (c) Let me know if your interested!! *(c) = pretty much confirmed Thanks to the awesome people that attended. We hope to have more bigger and better meets in the future and have learnt a lot from this first one - good and bad. Some pictures from the meet anyway :) Emo Meet London 2 Emo Meet London 1 Emo Meet London 3 Emo Meet London 4 Emo Meet London 5 Emo Meet London 6 Emo Meet London 7 Emo Meet London 8 Emo Meet London 9 Emo Meet London 10 Emo Meet London 11 Emo Meet London 12 Emo Meet London 13 Emo Meet London 14 *Click on the following pics for larger versions
Emo Meet London 15Emo Meet London 16Emo Meet London 17Emo Meet London 18
Emo Meet London 19Emo Meet London 20Emo Meet London 21Emo Meet London 22
Emo Meet London 23Emo Meet London 24Emo Meet London 25Emo Meet London 26
Emo Meet London 27Emo Meet London 28Emo Meet London 29Emo Meet London 30
Emo Meet London 31Emo Meet London 32Emo Meet London 33Emo Meet London 34
Emo Meet London 35Emo Meet London 36Emo Meet London 37Emo Meet London 38
Emo Meet London 39Emo Meet London 40Emo Meet London 41Emo Meet London 42
Emo Meet London 43Emo Meet London 44Emo Meet London 45Emo Meet London 46
Emo Meet London 47Emo Meet London 48Emo Meet London 49Emo Meet London 50
Emo Meet London 51Emo Meet London 52Emo Meet London 53Emo Meet London 54
Emo Meet London 55Emo Meet London 56Emo Meet London 57Emo Meet London 58
Emo Meet London 59Emo Meet London 60Emo Meet London 61Emo Meet London 62
Emo Meet London 63Emo Meet London 64

Replies

dark_angel
Jul 06 2011, 02:28 PM
sorry carnt make it house sitting
Emo Pictures - vikki-mcd
vikki-mcd
Jul 07 2011, 07:14 AM
i am attened so please add me to the list thankies ^^
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 07 2011, 10:46 AM
Awesome! Your quite far away so are you planning on staying the night?
impimiki
Jul 09 2011, 01:23 AM
add me to the list!! :)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 09 2011, 11:13 AM
Awesome added you. Once again guys please let me know if you are staying more than the day. I already know a few of us will be..
Emo Pictures - BleedxMyxLove
BleedxMyxLove
Jul 10 2011, 08:29 AM
One Should Be Organized In Montreal :D It'd Be Friggin' Awezum :D
Emo Pictures - emolyemo
emolyemo
Jul 13 2011, 07:53 AM
:( I REALLY WANT TO COME BUT I'M IN AMERICA BECAUSE MY PARENTS ARE CONVINCED THAT THE MENTAL WARDS THERE ARE BETTER UGH FUCK MY LIFE
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 13 2011, 04:25 PM
I will hopefully be getting my train tickets this weekend. Also I will send another PM to those interested with some more details.
Emo Pictures - xXsilent_suicideXx
xXsilent_suicideXx
Jul 17 2011, 05:53 AM
im definatly coming :) soo will bee looking forward too seeing youu all sooon :)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 17 2011, 10:30 AM
Awesome!
Emo Pictures - hugs
hugs
Jul 18 2011, 10:25 AM
errmm this is gonna sound silly,,but im scared of getting on that underground thingy now (my brother said sommate to mee) so how long d'ya recon it'd take to walk from london king cross to the park?? ://
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 18 2011, 11:11 AM
It would take about 40mins according to Google. To be honest I have only been to London a few times and not a massive fan of the Underground, but the maps are clear and people are usually helpful.
Emo Pictures - Ferret
Ferret
Jul 19 2011, 04:50 AM
Been on the underground a couple times, not as scary as it seems at first. Just mind the gap (hur hur). Other alternative to walking is taxi however you will find that the cost is ridiculous. Last time I went from kings cross to victoria (I think it was victoria) it cost me £14 and that was about 10 years ago. I sadly won't be able to attend (getting my flat sorted is a bit up in the air) but if anyone is ever in my neck of the woods (lincoln) then give me a shout, perhaps one day we could have an east midlands/N.E england meet up. Good luck folks and have an awesome time.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 22 2011, 06:10 AM
Finally got my train tickets last night!
Emo Pictures - timmeh197666
timmeh197666
Jul 22 2011, 12:19 PM
awh man ={ i cant get to london *sad face* how about you hold the meet outside my house instead xD i wanna go
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 22 2011, 02:41 PM
Maybe see you another time. Anyway I HAVE to book my hotel room this weekend! If anyone else wants to get a room in the same place let me know ASAP!!
Emo Pictures - Tay
Tay
Jul 26 2011, 01:06 PM
I'd like to come but how long does it last for? I don't finish work till 1pm on Saturday so I'd imagine I wouldn't get to the park till 3 at the latest. I could catch up with people if you had moved to the shops by then, if the admin has a mobile number?
Emo Pictures - x-fallen-x
x-fallen-x
Jul 27 2011, 03:59 AM
what's gonna happen there exactly
lonelinesss
Jul 27 2011, 09:07 AM
you this sounds pretty sweet, btw i might come if i can and it's cool if i try get my like cousin to come and meet me before we go there he's pretty punk n likes emo chicks so is it alright if i might try bring him if i come? XDD and ps. @hugs, im 15 so dw u wont be on ya own XD
Emo Pictures - ManaRawr
ManaRawr
Jul 27 2011, 11:33 AM
I'd love to come along to this (especially as its near camden, gotta love camden <3 ) but I'm poor :(

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More