Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

...if we all live to die and we all die to live, then what's the point of living life if it just contradicts? . . . The Drug In Me Is You, by Falling In Reverse

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Emo Group Meet this Summer in the UK Feb 06 2011, 09:00 AM
*PLEASE NOTE: this relates to the meet that happened in August 2011. There will most likely be another emo meet in 2012 though - please see this forum topic* *Updated 20th August* *Pics Added* The emo meet will take place in Regent's Park, London, UK on Saturday 6th August. Hyde Park was the original location, but a major sporting event is taking place so it's a no. I know there is a children's event in Regent's Park, but at this time of the year all the major parks are holding events. Regent's Park is close to Camden if anyone wants to check out all the great alternative shops. Marylebone is the nearest train station (15min walk away) and there are lots of tube stations near. I suggest you check Regent's Park on Google Maps as you can clearly see all the train/tube stations. It is a big park so will we have to sort where to meet in/outside the park. As for time aim to get there around 12 noon and bring something to eat/drink or you can buy something from the places in the park. No BBQ's are allowed. Please note soEmo.co.uk is aware of the maximum group size allowed in Regent's Park. I will be there before 12 noon and most likely go down on the Friday with a couple friends and stay the night. If I stay Friday night I will go back on the last train at 8.15pm on Saturday night. It might be possible for me to stay the Saturday night as well. Please let me know if you need to stay the night so accommodation can be sorted. Let me know if your interested!! Remember if you are under 18 please get your parents permission first. Don't feel left out if your not from the UK, you can of course organise your own meets. We've had quite a few people meet up via this site so far, but no 10+ group meets as far as I know. People interested so far (please post in the topic to be added/removed from this list): 1. xXeMoRaCeRXx (c) 2. nigelwb (c) 3. Blue-Eyes-Lion (+1) (c) 4. WalkingxWounded 5. chaos6000 6. NotWithoutAFight (c) 7. Eiji93 (c) 8. 8r0n70 9. Moshi_Moshi_HalfPint (c) 10. Bones (c) 11. SiobhanBMTH 12. Vicereine (c) 13. jennielikesducks 14. vikki-mcd (c) 15. hugs (c) 16. xXsilent_suicideXx (+1) (c) 17. emogirlo_o 18. impimiki (c) 19. zoeyrawr 20. Princess-OF-Pain (c) 21. dark_angel (c) 22. x-fallen-x (+1) (c) 23. Cuts (now Emo-Girl) (c) 24. BlazingSimba 25. CuteIsWhatWeAimFor 26. xSUICIDEBLOODx (c) Let me know if your interested!! *(c) = pretty much confirmed Thanks to the awesome people that attended. We hope to have more bigger and better meets in the future and have learnt a lot from this first one - good and bad. Some pictures from the meet anyway :) Emo Meet London 2 Emo Meet London 1 Emo Meet London 3 Emo Meet London 4 Emo Meet London 5 Emo Meet London 6 Emo Meet London 7 Emo Meet London 8 Emo Meet London 9 Emo Meet London 10 Emo Meet London 11 Emo Meet London 12 Emo Meet London 13 Emo Meet London 14 *Click on the following pics for larger versions
Emo Meet London 15Emo Meet London 16Emo Meet London 17Emo Meet London 18
Emo Meet London 19Emo Meet London 20Emo Meet London 21Emo Meet London 22
Emo Meet London 23Emo Meet London 24Emo Meet London 25Emo Meet London 26
Emo Meet London 27Emo Meet London 28Emo Meet London 29Emo Meet London 30
Emo Meet London 31Emo Meet London 32Emo Meet London 33Emo Meet London 34
Emo Meet London 35Emo Meet London 36Emo Meet London 37Emo Meet London 38
Emo Meet London 39Emo Meet London 40Emo Meet London 41Emo Meet London 42
Emo Meet London 43Emo Meet London 44Emo Meet London 45Emo Meet London 46
Emo Meet London 47Emo Meet London 48Emo Meet London 49Emo Meet London 50
Emo Meet London 51Emo Meet London 52Emo Meet London 53Emo Meet London 54
Emo Meet London 55Emo Meet London 56Emo Meet London 57Emo Meet London 58
Emo Meet London 59Emo Meet London 60Emo Meet London 61Emo Meet London 62
Emo Meet London 63Emo Meet London 64

Replies

xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 25 2011, 03:58 PM
Added you to the list. Great to see an old member coming along :)
Moshi_Moshi_HalfPint
Apr 26 2011, 12:55 PM
Awesome =D S'always good to met new people [= I look forward too it :3 Also if this invite on faceboook?
Emo Pictures - xXsilent_suicideXx
xXsilent_suicideXx
Apr 27 2011, 06:07 AM
i would love too come too this but i dont think i would fit in' im not what people would call a typical emo :( plus i suck at making new friends soo id be on my own the whole time taking up space :/
Bones
Apr 27 2011, 10:37 AM
ill be your no.1 friend love the tash thinggy :) yer im up for it mathew sounds cool but wot to wear!! shopping time for bones
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 27 2011, 03:08 PM
xXsilent_suicideXx I think you'd be fine :) Nothing has been setup on Facebook yet. I might sort that nearer the time, but I've decided with some others you have to be a member of this site to come along. However you can bring friends.
Emo Pictures - emogirlo_o
emogirlo_o
Apr 27 2011, 04:05 PM
Omg this sounds sooo awesome! would be so cool to meet everyone im soo in xD
Emo Pictures - xXkuraiyoruXx
xXkuraiyoruXx
Apr 27 2011, 10:29 PM
DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M IN AMERICA AND HATE IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Apr 28 2011, 10:28 AM
Im in but transport and money is kinda a big issue for me =/
Emo Pictures - Princess-OF-Pain
Princess-OF-Pain
Apr 28 2011, 12:25 PM
im definitely up for it, love to meet everyone :) x
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 29 2011, 11:56 AM
We're gonna need some rules/term and conditions for this judging by the number of under 18's that might come.
Moshi_Moshi_HalfPint
Apr 29 2011, 06:26 PM
It would seem there are a range of ages coming to this event so yeah I guess certain rules will have to be in place.. Also due to the fact people are traveling from afar, hotels may be needed, I know myself I will be taking a 6hour train so I'll be booking myself some where to stay(Y)
Emo Pictures - 8r0n70
8r0n70
Apr 30 2011, 04:01 AM
Well, the obvious rule that I can think of is regarding alcohol. As there are a fair few under age. And tips about hotels in the nearby area would be nice. I'm flying over from Norway ^^
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 30 2011, 07:53 AM
Looking into hotels with a friend. I will certainly be staying. Somewhere fairly cheap with a lot of rooms is what we need. Holiday Inn Express places are good. Ideally we should all stay in the same place. I will add some suggestions on soonish. However I will be PM'ing interested people rather than making that information public.
Emo Pictures - emogirlo_o
emogirlo_o
Apr 30 2011, 10:47 AM
i know it is in london but where would we go?
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Apr 30 2011, 11:11 AM
Why not stay at a youth hostel? There's some good ones in London (though some not so good ones too :L), and they're cheaper than hotels xD
Emo Pictures - Blue-Eyes-Lion
Blue-Eyes-Lion
May 01 2011, 03:01 AM
Arh this is so exciting, im really worried im gonna turn up and just be really awkward though. Also I only talk to a few people on here, and apart from Matt and Karin I think ive only even spoken to maybe one or two people on the list. Oh well, haha I was thinking we should have stickers like they do at the Tumblr meet ups, ya know? With our name's and then our user name's- would be pretty kewl :3 x x
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 01 2011, 10:15 AM
I stayed at an awful youth hostel the once and was scared to sleep. However I agree there are some fine ones. Of those that would stay what are you prepared to pay for one night? Can you tell me more about these Tumblr meets? As I've said before I am new to all this so welcome suggestions.
Emo Pictures - Blue-Eyes-Lion
Blue-Eyes-Lion
May 02 2011, 02:52 AM
Well I've never been to one but loads of my friends have. They met in Hyde park and all had stickers with their user names and url's, but there were no formal rules and it wasn't related to official tumblr mods or an anything like that. They just met up all spoke exchanged url's fucked around in the park for a bit and took loads of photos.
LipsOfDeceit
May 02 2011, 06:53 AM
I went to a tumblr meet in Glasgow actually. xD I knew most of the people there anyway so it wasn't too much of a big deal xD It was fun though. We met in George Square, went to the food court in St. Enoch centre and hung about Glasgow Green, so if there is something similar like that in London then that would be cool. :P I'd also need to stay in London. Haha. And I hope I won't be on holiday when the meet is!
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 02 2011, 01:42 PM
Thanks for the information guys and it's likely to be similar. Bex I'd love you to come, but if your on holiday then there isn't much you can do. I will give out my contact details and stuff via PM nearer the time. Don't want anyone getting lost including me haha!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More