Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Hearts will sacrifice,it's do or die. Rebel Love Song, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Brok3nANDProud
Brok3nANDProud
Semi-Pacifism! (Join today!) Feb 24 2011, 06:21 PM
Semi-Pacifism Sorry its so long guys ^_^ Semi-pacifists, or also known as S.P.OMEGA.COOL.KIDS, choose not to partake in violence like regular pacifists, except we bust out the can 'o woop a** (censored for your protection) when we are in life or death situations, our honor or family's honor is being insulted, or when those stupid preps cut in front of you in line and take the last chicken sandwich and your starving. Thats when your permitted to pwn some noobs. So come on!! Become a semi-pacifist today and get your own free pass to use the quote "To beat, Or not to beat, that is the decision." (All rights reserved) But seriously guys, violence is bad and shouldnt be done (except in the times mentioned above, including the chicken sandwich one)

Replies

OnyxAngel
Feb 24 2011, 06:25 PM
Lmaoo! >.< This hardly makes sense. If you are violent in any way, shape or form then you're automatically NOT a pacifist. Sorry to burst your little semi bubble xP (Chicken sandwhich? Really? I understand if it was like...Nachos imported from Italy or something. But just, a chicken sandwhich?...rotf xD) To beat or not to beat? That could be wrong in soooo many ways x_x
FlamingBlackSkull
Feb 24 2011, 07:45 PM
Being a semi-pacifist is like being a semi-vegetarian. SENSE: YUR MAKIN IT. Just kidding, not trying to harsh ya, haha. Nice idea though. I'm all for non-petty violence. I WILL bust someone in the head if it's in the right!! Not that chicken business though...XD
Emo Pictures - Brok3nANDProud
Brok3nANDProud
Feb 24 2011, 08:51 PM
Im not full pacifist, thats why im currently calling it semi-pacifism. And i also havent thought of a cool name yet. And the chicken sandwich thing because at my school the sandwiches are soooo good!! Its like a euphoric drug! Thats why the sandwiches lol (I accidentaly migrated away from the page and thought i would have to retype this whole thing, it saved it though xD)
Emo Pictures - 8r0n70
8r0n70
Feb 25 2011, 10:24 AM
Either you are a pacifist or not. oO I know I would defend myself or the ones close to me if in a threatening situation, hence I wouldn't call myself a pacifist. Even if I never would use violence or harm anyone physically unless in a threatening situation.
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Feb 25 2011, 10:57 AM
^^ well i pretty much agree with what the one above just wrote :) x
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 25 2011, 06:05 PM
"(I accidentaly migrated away from the page and thought i would have to retype this whole thing, it saved it though xD)" - the beauty of session management...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More