Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

There's a time and a place to die, but this ain't it Now, by Paramore

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Stop Whining Emo Kid! Mar 15 2011, 04:54 PM
Emo's are stereotyped as whining far too much! Do you agree or think the haters just need to get a life?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Lollirot
Lollirot
Mar 15 2011, 05:01 PM
Haters just need to go away. People can feel how they want to and express how they are feeling however they want. People shouldn't be there to tell them that they can't just because it's annoying to them. I wasn't really aware of this stereotype, but I think it's safe to say that not everyone who is considered emo acts that way, to some extent.
FlamingBlackSkull
Mar 15 2011, 06:46 PM
EVERYONE WHINES. I think people confuse "Expressing Emotion" with "whining." It's called not-bottling-things-up. Maybe they should try it sometime? :)
Emo Pictures - Lollirot
Lollirot
Mar 15 2011, 07:03 PM
^Couldn't have said it any better.
Mar 16 2011, 06:39 AM
i fukin hate haters so yh fuk them :D ^_^
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Mar 16 2011, 08:52 AM
Why the fuck have stereotypes ? All it does is cause people to feel like they dont fit in somewhere and cause segregation with others. But yehhh the haters need to move on just coz we're not frightened to open up about things doesnt make us whiners ! they just not used to talking about stuff because they dont have the mental capacity :]
Emo Pictures - lottie10
lottie10
Mar 17 2011, 09:58 AM
^i completly agree i h8 stereotypes
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Mar 17 2011, 03:35 PM
Haters are bitches and bitches get stitches. Besides, they're contradicting themselves... they whine too much about us!
FlamingBlackSkull
Mar 17 2011, 07:40 PM
^ I couldn't help but giggle at that BOTDF reference. (If that's what it was...If not...YOU MADE A FUNNY!) And yeah. Agreed. Haters=FAIL.
Emo Pictures - xxCaramelCarmellaxx
xxCaramelCarmellaxx
Mar 17 2011, 08:33 PM
Yeah, if anything Emos suck it up and ignore all the lies people spread about us.
ninjasrule376
Mar 18 2011, 09:09 AM
I think everyone whines but to say emos whine more is stupid..some emos do whine more but mostly the 10 year olds who follow the emo stereotypes cuz they thinnk its cool..
xXDominickXx
Mar 18 2011, 08:35 PM
it personally annoys me when all one does it complain about ones self or when they go around saying "oh im so emo, wanna see my cuts?" or "i hate life, i wanna go try to die again, cuz im emo" ALL THE TIME. i can understand expressing your emotions freely, but when posers do this whiney crap for attention, it irritates me. im sorry for believing this way, but its my humble opinion and i have the right to that.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 19 2011, 10:12 AM
^I agree.
Emo Pictures - kasumisaur
kasumisaur
Mar 24 2011, 11:18 AM
Agree, Dominick :3 And for the topic; I don't think that emokids are more depressed, or do more self-harm than other peoples. I don't consider myself as an emokid (lol, delete my account if you wanna, Matt x3), but I'm still a whiny little kid x3 Emokids are like the most hated peoples, so how freaking whiny can they be dealing with all the shit peoples say? You're strong and beautiful persons all of you n_n
Emo Pictures - iHannurh
iHannurh
Mar 24 2011, 11:57 AM
Personally, I think some people see it in movies,tv shows or on someone else beleiving that the look is only there to look cool,not to express emotion. Noticing the fact that these girls whom say thy're emo have read A book called twilight and for some reason beleive that Twilight is associated with gothic/emo/scene/punk fashion which is really not the case. We also see people whom like to attention seek and in my words If law was a myth,they'd be knocked out by now :] They put a bad name on us, this is why we end up with haters or, maybe it's because they think we don't fit in? Either way is wrong.
Emo Pictures - ManaRawr
ManaRawr
Jul 15 2011, 03:49 PM
I think a few whiny 13 year old emo wannabes are giving a lot of emos a bad name tbh...
Emo Pictures - Artykid
Artykid
Jul 16 2011, 01:20 PM
I agree with the poser comment.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More