Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

SHE WALKED AWAY AND I COULD HARDLY BREATH,TURNED AROUND AND FELL DOWN TO MY KNEES.IM SHIVERING AS THE TRUTH IS SETTLING,IM SURE TOMORROW NOTHING TODO ONE LAST KISS, by Madina Lake

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - SkyeSKULLFACE
SkyeSKULLFACE
Ear Scalpelling VS Stretching Mar 16 2011, 12:47 PM
I used to have my ears stretched to 00g two years ago, but due to a lengthy hospital stay, I had to remove them and they closed back up to 10g. I haven't really worn earrings or tried to restretch them because I lack the time to heal and funds for jewelry. I was thinking as a 19th birthday present to myself, I was going to get them permanantly gauged by scalpelling them. One of my ears has scar tissue and refuses to stretch normally, so it would be the best route for that ear. And I understand This procedure uses a scalpel to completely remove a section of skin from the earlobe, thus creating a permanant hole. These holes are less likely to smell funny and look more like a circle, less like a bumhole when there is no jewelry present. I plan on going to a 1/2 at the most but I wanted to have some personal opinions voiced before I made such a drastic change to myself. Whatchu guys think?

Replies

RiRi-Rawwwrr
Mar 16 2011, 12:54 PM
I mean might look a bit weird when your older but thats ages away haha. If your happy with doing it and think its what YOU want then go for it as long as their are no big risks or side affects e.c.t :]
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 19 2011, 10:18 AM
I say go for it!
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Mar 26 2011, 07:20 PM
Like RiRi said... it's gonna be pretty weird when you get old O.o but hey, if that's what you REALLY want, I guess go ahead. Just as long as you know for a fact you won't regret it in the future

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More