Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Sail away, it's time to leave Rainy days are yours to keep Fade away, the night is calling my name You will stay, I'll sail away Sail away, by The Rasmus

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Blue-Eyes-Lion
Blue-Eyes-Lion
SoEmo mobile application Mar 18 2011, 03:46 AM
Hey everyone, Matt. I don't know how possible or likely it would be, but I think it would amazing if we had an application for our phones/ipods like other websites such as Facebook and Twitter have. Probably expensive to setup or something, but I just thought it would be cool. Thanks, Becca,

Replies

Emo Pictures - 8r0n70
8r0n70
Mar 18 2011, 05:48 AM
For android users it's basically to program the app and put it on android market. For apple users it has to be aproved before it can be added to applestore = more work to get it through. But dunno if Matt can program such things himself or has someone to do stuff like this ?
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Mar 18 2011, 09:58 AM
awesome thought but i think that is kinda expensive and complicated but what do i know xD x
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 19 2011, 10:25 AM
The iPhone app would be subject to a licence fee as well. I don't have the experience to code these sort of apps, but will be looking a 'mobile' version of the site.
Emo Pictures - Blue-Eyes-Lion
Blue-Eyes-Lion
Mar 20 2011, 10:04 AM
Arh yes, I thought that might be the case. But yes, if you could somehow work out a mobile version then that would be awesome, its just a little hard to navigate on a blackberry screen. Well, any mobile screen. Thanks Matt : ) x
Emo Pictures - fallendarkangel
fallendarkangel
Jan 09 2017, 08:45 AM
I think a mobile version sounds perfect cause I can't use my laptop anymore after my siblings put a virus on it and it's really hard to navigate on my phone
Emo Pictures - StarEmblem
StarEmblem
Jun 17 2017, 12:17 AM
It would cost $25 for a license for android. iOS is much more expensive. $100 a year, and it has to be made on a mac. It would be much easier to change this website to a responsive one that works on small screens. The only thing you would be missing out on is notifications, which could be solved with email if absolutely necessary. EDIT: I'm a semi-okay programmer. I'll start working on something in my spare time. I won't bother Emoracer about it until I have something that works. If you don't here back from me on this again just assume I gave up. I haven't messed with Java lately, so I don't know how long it will take. Also it would be android only.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 18 2017, 10:55 PM
A complete new responsive site has been in development for a while. I am just incredibly busy...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More