Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Why do I deny… stay here with me, Let what I am, let it speak more More than words they can’t compete with It’s always been you and me. repeating apoligies, by Of Mice & Men

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Stupid Emo Hair Mar 31 2011, 03:29 PM
Quite a few people would say the hairstyle below is simply daft and looks stupid... What's your opinion? Men Emo Hair A choppy/layered emo cut can really look really good, but some 'emo' hairstyles just don't look good/suit the person in my opinion. I even agree once mine has got a little too long and lifeless/flat it looks like crap!

Replies

xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 31 2011, 03:51 PM
Apologies if this is a member on here, but that pic was just the first example I could find.
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Mar 31 2011, 03:57 PM
Hmm that hair is nice but i dont think it really suits their face shape you have to be careful when choosing haircuts they have to match your face shape well otherwise they dont work :/
dark-side-risenx
Mar 31 2011, 04:06 PM
^ Yeah I agree. I really like the style, but it doesn't really work with his face shape. (No offence ;P)
FlamingBlackSkull
Mar 31 2011, 04:11 PM
As with any hairstyle you have to be careful with your faceshape and the colors you use. I think if it had a longer fringe and a shorter back it might be better. It's not a bad haircut alone, it just doesn't fit him.
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Mar 31 2011, 04:14 PM
i am mostly annoyed by his long fringe lol doesn't fit all :O x
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Mar 31 2011, 07:01 PM
The only time I've ever seen that hairstyle look good was when I saw this: Normally, it looks ridiculous.
Emo Pictures - Coco-Ice56
Coco-Ice56
Apr 01 2011, 11:13 AM
I think it looks a bit clean cut and unnatural and yeah just doesnt suit him
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Apr 03 2011, 04:00 PM
@Eleventynine: Omg that looks amazing is that a pic of you?? O.O
iSLITmyWRISTS
Apr 17 2011, 05:55 AM
Fun! He has a long and round face. The haircut is long and ends RIGHT where his face is round, making him look, "no offense" fatter then he probably is. Ironically, keeping length on the fringe and properly razoring it, "giving it texture" would resolve most of the issues with this picture. If he's going to spike the back he needs to get his hair cut first. The length is way off and unrealistic. The strip he chose to bleach isn't bad though. I've seen much much worse. It correctly falls over his eye which adds a lot of has been mystery to his look. His eyeliner is faded and his hair is, "perfectly" done up which isn't helping the look either. If he reapplied eye liner then the hair would match his features a little better. Also the location where his fringe falls leaves an empty space that matches the arch of his eyebrows. That's always cheesy. My eyebrows are arched, "And I'll stab anybody who tries to pluck my arch," and I love them. When I part my fringe I look superior, when I let my hair down over my face I'm additionally mysterious. However, he's doing neither and his arch is making him look like he's trying really hard to be superior, which is only failing him. I give the look a 5/10. 5 for the hair color and how incredibly even he styled his hair, even if the design was kind've.. bad.
NotWithoutAFight
Apr 17 2011, 09:11 AM
not keen on it, fringe blocks sight on right eye haha
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 17 2011, 01:59 PM
iSLITmyWRISTS thanks for the detailed explanation.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More