Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You're covers blown, there's no more breaking me, this is the end of control Shake The Ground, by Cherri Bomb

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Hurting Myself in My Sleep... Again Mar 31 2011, 07:23 PM
So... I've woken up 4 times in a row recently with scratches that came out of no where. Lovely. This is the second time this has happened to me, its always when I'm depressed. First one was on my arm, second two were on my feet, and the last one was this big long scratch down the bridge of my nose. I think I'm self-harming in my sleep again.

Replies

LipsOfDeceit
Apr 01 2011, 12:16 PM
I always bruise in my sleep, regardless. I'm such a restless sleeper. :|
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 02 2011, 08:58 AM
I believe this is fairly common and nothing to worry about if they are just little scratches.
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Apr 02 2011, 02:13 PM
I'm always waking up with new scratches and bruises. I don't stay still when I sleep :L
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Apr 03 2011, 03:47 AM
I used to do exactly the same, until i got put on anti depressants :/
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Apr 03 2011, 03:53 PM
The thing is, I'm not a restless sleeper. I go to sleep in the same position I wake up in. This only happens when I'm seriously depressed.
RiRi-Rawwwrr
Apr 04 2011, 10:23 AM
I now its not the best thing but maybe you should try out anti depressants the lower doses of them have a good affect but dont like make you feel fake if you knw what i mean
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Apr 09 2011, 01:43 PM
Hmm if things get worse then I'll definitely look into it
Bones
Apr 27 2011, 10:48 AM
do u have any pet that could have dune it?
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Apr 28 2011, 03:07 PM
Lol, all my pets are outside
XxDeeDeexX
Apr 28 2011, 05:32 PM
<i>You should do something about it before you do something worser! !
Emo Pictures - 8r0n70
8r0n70
Apr 29 2011, 04:40 AM
From personal experience regarding depressions, I'd recomend a good therapist and small dose of anti-depressants, but be careful that you don't get to big dose and not over to long time. As if you grow dependant of them you'll have a hard time getting off again. Just untill you'll be able to cope with the hard times better. It's a long way, but I'm sure you'll manage. And a note, you gotta be willing to become better as well. Else both is useless in the long run.
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Apr 29 2011, 03:13 PM
True that...
Emo Pictures - XxKira-lightxX
XxKira-lightxX
May 07 2011, 08:29 PM
Do you have any sharp objects near your bed?
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
May 25 2011, 12:38 PM
Not anymore, but I did. But it wasn't like that. The only sharp object by my bed was my pocket knife. It was more like... idk :/ scratches and scrapes. Bruises sometimes
AllyAnxiety
Jul 09 2011, 12:15 PM
It's happened several times to me too. I'd wake up with a bunch of scratches on my hands. I don't know about yours, but mine looked like paper cuts. I have no idea how I could've gotten them.
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Jul 12 2011, 02:48 PM
Yeah for me it always is like somebody scratched me with their fingernails. Which I probably did to myself. Sometimes its bruises
Emo Pictures - Vicereine
Vicereine
Jul 12 2011, 03:19 PM
This is a weird experience but it's happened to a lot of people I know. Stress and depression can show themselves a lot when we sleep, I used to wake up with scratches and bruises too. I went through a patch of sleep paralysis during really stressful times, I'd wake up and hear screaming but wouldn't be able to move for about a minute. Sometimes I'd see really evil looking things looming over me, has anyone else had this happen? x
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Jul 13 2011, 06:56 PM
*raises hand* ME! The night I almost committed suicide. When I finally fell asleep, there was this one point where I woke up in early morning and this hazy figure was coming at me and I screamed and kicked at it and suddenly everything went black again. Freaked me the hell out
Emo Pictures - XmisunderstoodX
XmisunderstoodX
Jul 14 2011, 07:46 AM
iv never done that but i cant control my emotion and anger and im going to the doctors soon i want to see a Councillor maybe just before get worse u should go to talk to someone about your problems before they escalate :)
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Jul 14 2011, 08:53 AM
They've actually gotten a lot better, because I'm a lot less depressed now. It only happens when I've hit rock bottom in my depression pit, as I like to call it

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More