Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

“I said I'd never let you go and I never did Have faith in me, by A Day To Remember

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Hurting Myself in My Sleep... Again Mar 31 2011, 07:23 PM
So... I've woken up 4 times in a row recently with scratches that came out of no where. Lovely. This is the second time this has happened to me, its always when I'm depressed. First one was on my arm, second two were on my feet, and the last one was this big long scratch down the bridge of my nose. I think I'm self-harming in my sleep again.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Vicereine
Vicereine
Jul 14 2011, 02:49 PM
I found that consuming dairy of caffeine after 10pm made this kinda stuff worse for me. I dunno whether it's a food intolerance or something that can cause our bodies to act oddly when we're asleep as well... Other thing I thught of, mine also tended to coincide with my menstruation as well, it makes the skin more sensitive. If anyone else noticed that (if this applies to you of course) it'd be interesting to find out. I've also had people suggest trying meditation and relaxation music before sleep, maybe worth a shot? Hope it helps x
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Jul 15 2011, 09:39 AM
Thanks :D like I said though, I haven't had problems with it in a long time. I mean, its been MONTHS

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More