Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Do you know how long I've waited? To look up from below, Just to find someone like you? Lunacy Fringe, by The Used

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Ideal Summers Day? Apr 22 2011, 06:42 AM
As the weather is really nice in the UK at the moment I am interested what your ideal summers day would be like. Where would you go, who would be there and what would you do?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Apr 22 2011, 06:45 AM
hard to choose ... but out in a park or in a meadow somewhere out in the country :D with people that likes to chill (: and play games and drink :P just enjoying life :D x
dark-side-risenx
Apr 22 2011, 08:06 AM
Just chillin' in tha hood like I been doing the past few days. :P
FlamingBlackSkull
Apr 22 2011, 08:30 AM
Well I'd say... If there must be sun, I like walking through the shady woods. Or doing something inside, like shopping with my home-skillets. Other than that, overcast clouds: a dandy umbrella, some loli clothes, just chillin outside with a pencil and paper or a camera. :)
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Apr 22 2011, 01:15 PM
I had an ideal summer's day last summer during study leave (yeahh, I spent it wisely :L). There was about 5 of us, we went to tescos and bought some junk food, sat on a field, chucked sweets around, and generally messed around and ate a lot :L Though actually, an IDEAL day would also have involved a Shakeaway milkshake and more shopping :L
LipsOfDeceit
Apr 22 2011, 04:57 PM
It's still pretty cold here like but just beer and good music in the sun really. :')
Emo Pictures - Dead_Princess
Dead_Princess
Apr 22 2011, 06:22 PM
Id proberly go onto the front garden with my cuzin both in a bikini n have a water fight or go for a walk with my bf :)
FlamingBlackSkull
Apr 23 2011, 09:34 AM
Yeah, illegal loitering is fun too. XD Just walkin' around town with some accomplices...
nezzyneon
Apr 24 2011, 12:10 PM
i would actually love to go with a tour to see a beautiful waterfall :)...they are absolutely magnificant. I would probably want to go alone or with someone by my side. :] but, if i was allowed to play in the water i would so dive in it lol :)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 24 2011, 05:51 PM
Waterfalls are so beautiful :)
nezzyneon
Apr 24 2011, 05:56 PM
^ i know right! :) i would love to vacation there :)
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Apr 29 2011, 03:18 PM
Just the right temperature... maybe 70 degrees F. Cloudy, just a small breeze, no big winds. Moist, everything's bright green and beautiful. And i'd be with a certain person whom I will not name... that person only. That would be peace.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 30 2011, 07:57 AM
^That sounds perfect :)
Emo Pictures - EmoDancerLol
EmoDancerLol
Jun 16 2011, 04:41 PM
My ideal summer day is being downtown and reading for hours before I go to visit with friends as I used to.
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Jun 17 2011, 10:05 AM
I'd be doing something normal; taking a long walk outside. My brothers would be there, walking with me, in good health. Everything would be perfectly normal. That's all I want right now. A normal day. No hospitals, no stress, no doctors and nurses, and a brother who is functioning well on his own I can't wait for my brother to come home
Emo Pictures - EmoDancerLol
EmoDancerLol
Jun 17 2011, 10:49 AM
That must be really hard to deal with Jojo. I know the feeling a little though, my brother was once in an accident that put him in the er. I'm sure things will get better soon for all of you.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More