Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

She pulls the trigger until the gun goes click! In a perfect world her face would not exist Perfect World, by Billy Talent

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Ideal Summers Day? Apr 22 2011, 06:42 AM
As the weather is really nice in the UK at the moment I am interested what your ideal summers day would be like. Where would you go, who would be there and what would you do?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Apr 22 2011, 06:45 AM
hard to choose ... but out in a park or in a meadow somewhere out in the country :D with people that likes to chill (: and play games and drink :P just enjoying life :D x
dark-side-risenx
Apr 22 2011, 08:06 AM
Just chillin' in tha hood like I been doing the past few days. :P
FlamingBlackSkull
Apr 22 2011, 08:30 AM
Well I'd say... If there must be sun, I like walking through the shady woods. Or doing something inside, like shopping with my home-skillets. Other than that, overcast clouds: a dandy umbrella, some loli clothes, just chillin outside with a pencil and paper or a camera. :)
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Apr 22 2011, 01:15 PM
I had an ideal summer's day last summer during study leave (yeahh, I spent it wisely :L). There was about 5 of us, we went to tescos and bought some junk food, sat on a field, chucked sweets around, and generally messed around and ate a lot :L Though actually, an IDEAL day would also have involved a Shakeaway milkshake and more shopping :L
LipsOfDeceit
Apr 22 2011, 04:57 PM
It's still pretty cold here like but just beer and good music in the sun really. :')
Emo Pictures - Dead_Princess
Dead_Princess
Apr 22 2011, 06:22 PM
Id proberly go onto the front garden with my cuzin both in a bikini n have a water fight or go for a walk with my bf :)
FlamingBlackSkull
Apr 23 2011, 09:34 AM
Yeah, illegal loitering is fun too. XD Just walkin' around town with some accomplices...
nezzyneon
Apr 24 2011, 12:10 PM
i would actually love to go with a tour to see a beautiful waterfall :)...they are absolutely magnificant. I would probably want to go alone or with someone by my side. :] but, if i was allowed to play in the water i would so dive in it lol :)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 24 2011, 05:51 PM
Waterfalls are so beautiful :)
nezzyneon
Apr 24 2011, 05:56 PM
^ i know right! :) i would love to vacation there :)
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Apr 29 2011, 03:18 PM
Just the right temperature... maybe 70 degrees F. Cloudy, just a small breeze, no big winds. Moist, everything's bright green and beautiful. And i'd be with a certain person whom I will not name... that person only. That would be peace.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Apr 30 2011, 07:57 AM
^That sounds perfect :)
Emo Pictures - EmoDancerLol
EmoDancerLol
Jun 16 2011, 04:41 PM
My ideal summer day is being downtown and reading for hours before I go to visit with friends as I used to.
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Jun 17 2011, 10:05 AM
I'd be doing something normal; taking a long walk outside. My brothers would be there, walking with me, in good health. Everything would be perfectly normal. That's all I want right now. A normal day. No hospitals, no stress, no doctors and nurses, and a brother who is functioning well on his own I can't wait for my brother to come home
Emo Pictures - EmoDancerLol
EmoDancerLol
Jun 17 2011, 10:49 AM
That must be really hard to deal with Jojo. I know the feeling a little though, my brother was once in an accident that put him in the er. I'm sure things will get better soon for all of you.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More