Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

So throw on the black dress, mix in with the lot, you might wake up and notice you're someone you're not... The End, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - EllieEpic
EllieEpic
London emo clothing. May 02 2011, 12:42 PM
Hey. I'm going to visit London in a few days, and I just want to know if you know any emo/scene shops? : D Something that's a bit colorful maybe, hehe. Omg, looking so much forward to it. <3

Replies

Emo Pictures - EmoDancerLol
EmoDancerLol
May 02 2011, 01:26 PM
I hear that the Blue Banana is an emo/scene shop that is based in London. Take a look online at their stuff :)
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
May 02 2011, 01:28 PM
CAMDEN MARKET!!! And there's a couple of Punkyfish shops in Camden too, check them out ;) Also, in Covent Garden, there's the OFFICIAL DAVID & GOLIATH SHOP!! Which is worth a visit just for the shop itself, let alone the clothes (you'll see what I mean if you go ;) ) Ohh, and when I went to Soho, there was this gorgeous shop there which had vinyl records all over the floor and ceilings, and dolls and toy cars everywhere, it was amazing! I can't remember what it was called though :( but they had some gorgeous clothes there too :D I don't know anywhere else though I'm afraid :( I don't actually live there, I just like visiting xD
DizzyDotRocks
May 02 2011, 01:29 PM
Blue Banana doesn't actually have a shop in London...
Emo Pictures - EllieEpic
EllieEpic
May 02 2011, 01:45 PM
Thank uuuuu. : D Yay.
RiRi-Rawwwrr
May 02 2011, 02:05 PM
Isnt there a drop dead shop in london ? IF there is that would be gurdddd :]
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 02 2011, 02:21 PM
No Blue Banana in London :O I highly recommend all the places in Camden anyway as you will get everything you can get from Blue Banana and possibly cheaper.
DizzyDotRocks
May 03 2011, 09:06 AM
There is indeed a Drop Dead shop in London... though I've never been there myself xD ^ Agreed, Camden has EVERYTHING awesome :D
Emo Pictures - EllieEpic
EllieEpic
May 03 2011, 09:48 AM
Sounds awesome. : D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More