Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

She dies in his arms! now their love's a floating ghost, As she turns into ashes and the wind sends her crumbling!! In Love With An Apparition, by Pg.99

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - EmoDancerLol
EmoDancerLol
(Title still under construction) May 03 2011, 11:53 PM
One day I wrote to the world a letter thrice folded in clean parchment. Neatly placing it within the gravitational belt of our solar system it remained. In that universe it read: I care not of the fools in the world. They pester and pinch, pushing about like the mongrel of a dog. Their balloon heads grow larger and it's no longer efficient attempting to pop the rubbery plastic floating higher. Farewell now, And signing it "Myself", the ntoe proceeded to float of of my span. Contented with having forsaken the human race, I liesurably untied the President's head so that I may rise; assuring myself the helium will last, I hung off that string and up into the sky. Several years later the balloon popped in mid-flight. At the time I was transitioning from Florida to Paris over the Eiffel Tower, the sensation was unfamiliar. I was supposed to be plunging into my non-existence; however, I was rising. Looking at the ocean's mirror my reflection then enlightened itself. That stealing the others balloon weighed down my own ego. Which at that point was rapidly elevating; moving out of earth's atmosphere my ego had been the largest of them all. (-HMA 2010)

Replies

iSLITmyWRISTS
May 07 2011, 12:35 AM
What a beautiful piece of art. ^_^ Thank you for sharing it with us. You're a talented writer!
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
May 07 2011, 06:34 AM
excellent imagery! good work

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More