Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Do this one more time and I'll bite your f*cking fingers off! No Sssweat, by Enter Shikari

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

iSLITmyWRISTS
First Signs of Depression May 07 2011, 12:33 AM
Mine is disinterest. I can always tell when I'm becoming depressed because things I normally enjoy doing just aren't cutting it for me anymore. Nothing is fun. What's your first signs of depression?

Replies

RiRi-Rawwwrr
May 07 2011, 01:27 AM
Unfortunately it would probably have to be cutting i just get into like a frenzie and just kind of lose it but sometimes i dont remember if or sometimes i only remember cutting and not getting really angry and upset. Then im pretty muched screwed from there on. Tis kinda weird :/
eMoKiDfrmNorWay
May 07 2011, 01:43 AM
Everything seems boring. Don't want to do anything cause everything is boring, and there's nothing else to do but sleep, but since im totally awake, sleeping is impossible, so for me, it would be when i wait for each day to pass until something happens.
iSLITmyWRISTS
May 07 2011, 03:21 AM
At least we're not going through this shit completely alone. ^^ We've got each other. <3
RiRi-Rawwwrr
May 07 2011, 03:40 AM
Yeh but you always feel alone with depression and the pills dont work >.<
FlamingBlackSkull
May 07 2011, 09:33 AM
Disintrest...Eating when I'm not even hungry...Not wanting to do anything but sleep. Also I start flicking myself with rubber bands really hard. That's when I know I have to do something (if anything)about what's going on with me. Then after that I go to what I call "The Dark Place." It's hard to return from there. :(
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 07 2011, 10:47 AM
Total lack of motivation.
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
May 07 2011, 11:45 AM
Feeling worthless, hopeless and suicidal.
Emo Pictures - StuckAtTheBottomx3
StuckAtTheBottomx3
May 07 2011, 12:20 PM
There's no use doing anything. Nothing seems important anymore :/
Emo Pictures - ohsolo
ohsolo
May 07 2011, 12:21 PM
I can only describe it as immense tension with a really full chest feeling like you want to cry but cant and like your gonna burst Riris right the medication doesnt work but sometimes other people do a lot of timed when they dont realise it too.
Zoe-RAWrxxx
May 07 2011, 12:31 PM
My first signs of depression are cutting, and drinking . It gets really bad too . :(
iSLITmyWRISTS
May 07 2011, 02:50 PM
I love you guys. <3
dark-side-risenx
May 07 2011, 07:35 PM
Same as a lot of the above; lack of motivation and interest in anything. I usually describe sadness as the crying and silf pity kind etc and depression as not really feeling anything and sometimes feeling kind of empty/absent. Depression is way worse imo. :P Thats just my definitions for my own sake, I guess everyone's a little different. But it usually comes on without warning for me, like, I usually have no idea why I'm feeling the way I am. xD
Emo Pictures - EmoRazorBlade
EmoRazorBlade
May 07 2011, 11:08 PM
My definitions of deppression is probably different to you... heck every1 has their own way. Mine is that my mind goes empty and everything you do is meaningless. When you have nothing to do things can get stuck in your head... Like when a song gets stuck in your head. But when you don't get things in your head then it means your deppressed and life is meaningless... This leads to things like cutting and considering suicide.
RiRi-Rawwwrr
May 08 2011, 02:56 AM
Depression is possibly one of the worst things to suffer from and i hate seeing so many people suffer from it too because i know how it feels. I think people should try and to more for suffers because the symptoms are life threatening.
ninjasrule376
May 08 2011, 05:24 PM
i dont really know because iv been depressed since i was about 3..but i guess lack of motivation would be the majour thing i notice
clarekel
May 09 2011, 02:08 PM
Just get really really angry and hit things, then cry coz i dont want to be angry then go into really depressed mood where i just sit and cut myself then get annoyed at that and get angry :/ its like a little cycle :(
LipsOfDeceit
May 15 2011, 01:03 PM
I just don't wanna get out of bed, I don't wanna go anywhere, or I don't want to do anything but sleep or listen to depressing music. Yepp.
LipsOfDeceit
May 21 2011, 01:44 PM
I also just realised tonight that I tend to drink more heavily too. haha! >_<
Emo Pictures - Francesqua_Revenge
Francesqua_Revenge
May 21 2011, 04:26 PM
when you have Bi-Polar, its a different story. a lot more fucked up :(. you can go for like weeks feeling fine and then it takes one snide comment or one dirty look to bring it crashing down... x
Halloweenonchristmas
May 25 2011, 12:17 PM
i get disgusted by happy people.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More