1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I don't wanna become the fucking garbage like you VORTEX, by The GazettE

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

iSLITmyWRISTS
First Signs of Depression May 07 2011, 12:33 AM
Mine is disinterest. I can always tell when I'm becoming depressed because things I normally enjoy doing just aren't cutting it for me anymore. Nothing is fun. What's your first signs of depression?

Replies

Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
May 25 2011, 12:45 PM
I become a recluse from the world and start getting annoyed by people and don't want to spend time with anyone. And I spend more time on the computer, escaping
Emo Pictures - EmoDancerLol
EmoDancerLol
Jun 26 2011, 01:26 AM
I become frustrated with things that don't make me happy anymore. I get what's called very "emotional" though it doesn't feel that way to me. And Lastly, it doesn't feel as if I've even a reason to be sad. That reason is still unknown, lols.
Frantiq
Jun 27 2011, 01:10 AM
I think over the years I forgot how to be depressed, so much of my life was full of it, I don't think my kind of depression was ever natural, it was all because of something someone did to me. Now anymore its impossible for me to feel sad almost, I just get angry and start thrashing and destroying everything in my path until there isn't anything left... I've just recently done some outrageous things that I won't say here, didn't harm anyone or myself, but wow. I've never seen so much destruction, even on T.V...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More