Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

When an ocean comes, will you wanna sink our dreams? So listen when you feel your heart skip a beat. so whenever we fall apart, will i ever haunt your dreams. Reprobate Romance, by Blacklisted Me

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

iSLITmyWRISTS
Self Piercing May 11 2011, 04:13 AM
Despite the urgent cries of my peers I've done all of my current piercings which are my lip and both of my ears. I've got an iron will for pain and I was thinking about raising the bar. I'm considering purchasing a 14g hollow needle to do my own industrial. I'm really careful whenever I do my own piercings to make sure they're even and I won't regret the position. I've taken out two lip piercings before they've healed because the placement wasn't as exact as it looked. That said, has anybody done their own industrial or have any advice? Whenever I've done my own piercings in the past I did it the hard way, sterilized safety pin followed by a 16g ring or labret. Would you suggest I got my industrial done professionally? I've pierced my cartilage before to see what it feels like but I've never done it with a hollow point needle. Is it worse? I think I can handle the pain with a few shots from my old friends Jack and Morgan. Any additional advice?

Replies

eMoKiDfrmNorWay
May 11 2011, 06:36 AM
IDK anything about piercings. I just wanted to add BE CAREFUL, so you don't hit any nerves, a friend of mine nearly got half her face numb. XD
Emo Pictures - EmoDancerLol
EmoDancerLol
May 11 2011, 11:02 AM
Oh! Be careful of possible scar tissue :P
Emo Pictures - emolyemo
emolyemo
May 11 2011, 11:21 AM
omg, i like, self pierce all the time.. It's FINE I do it in the bathrooms at school.. It's really easy, just be sure to pushe the needle or safety pin in really slowly, and you can enjoy the pain.
LipsOfDeceit
Jun 03 2011, 02:15 PM
My advice is get it done professionally...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More