Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Deep inside my jaded heart, distant voices keep on calling. Without the hope that I once had, I'm on the verge of falling! Every time I see myself, I can't seem to find an answer. The loneliness I once felt gets me on the verge of falling! On The Verge, by YOHIO

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - EiriContagiousKiss
EiriContagiousKiss
Hm...New tattoo! Need Ideas Jun 03 2011, 08:48 PM
Well, I've already gotten one tatto this past summer on my left shoulder blade of stars surrounded by music notes. I want a new tatto, but I have no idea what I want. Maybe something that could be used in loving memory? Help me, plzzzz <3

Replies

ninjasrule376
Jun 04 2011, 03:12 PM
well for me all the tattoos i want have meaning..so i think it would be best if you think of something that means something to you
dark-side-risenx
Jun 04 2011, 07:00 PM
Get a tattoo of two bunny rabits snorting cocaine out of your belly button. Pure hardcore liek.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 05 2011, 09:27 AM
Check out ideas on www.tattoofinder.com
xAiMeEx
Jun 05 2011, 11:08 AM
Look at some of Ed Hardy Tattoo's. i managed to design 11 of my own which i may have done one day :)
Emo Pictures - Lost_and_Unfound
Lost_and_Unfound
Jun 06 2011, 03:55 PM
Well what ever you get, MAKE IT HAVE A MEANING. Pointless Tats are lame. I have none yet, but when I'm 18 I'm getting my straight edge X's on my hands, I'm getting the "Honor Code" (heard in the song Omerta, by lamb of god) on my shoulder as a sleeve. And I'm getting "The All Seeing Eye" Tat'd on my chest. All of those have a decent amount of meaning to me, and thats why I chose them.
EiriContagiousKiss
Jun 06 2011, 04:51 PM
Thnx every1 [: I think I know what I want. I'm torn between baby angel's wings one on each shoulder blade and having my cousin Jackie's (in loving memory, bub<3) name written in old english letters in between them or I wanted to get 2 swallows and have them intersect, having his name written on their wings. Which one??????
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 07 2011, 04:40 PM
I say the first one :)
EiriContagiousKiss
Jun 07 2011, 05:17 PM
Awesome [: off to the tattoo shop I go then [x Thnx for ur help <3
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Jun 08 2011, 11:13 AM
I definitely agree that it should mean something to you, and make sure you spend a long time thinking about whether you'd be happy with this on your body for the rest of your life. Also, be careful where you decide to have it. Depending on the career you're looking at going into, tattoos may put you at a disadvantage (though a small, tasteful one shouldn't be a problem), so make sure you don't have larger ones in places which would be clearly visible when you're working (such as lower arms).
Emo Pictures - axelxexhale
axelxexhale
Jun 22 2011, 02:27 AM
i saw a awesome tattoo maby you like it^^ tribal tree

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More