Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I don't need no heaven or hell but it's alright As long as you're in my heart Heaven / Hell, by The 69 Eyes

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Halloweenonchristmas
Wounded Jun 10 2011, 11:23 PM
I think we've all been throw that phase in our lifes where you question life and its meaning, and I've been searching for it and my point is that there's no meaning, and you just live it like millions of people did. There's no point on feeling more special than anybody else because we're so damn special and at the same time we're so normal, for living life. Don't get too obsessed on the little details, and forgive people. But never forget. What i'm trying to say is, don't linger on lost relationships, or mistakes that you made in the past. Just imagine that right now wherever you may be, take this as a fresh start. Look at things differently, and live every day like an adventure. Hold on, dont give up. I love you guys

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 11 2011, 12:36 PM
Well said :)
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Jul 03 2011, 09:26 AM
Awesome words:) we all need to hear that Thanks for this thread HalloweenonChristmas:)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More