Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

My darkest hour shines so bright. I am dying but it feels so right. Death take me please. But do it while the sky bleeds. While the Sky Bleeds, by just_another_emo_kid

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - echo-echo
echo-echo
self harming? Jun 11 2011, 04:19 AM
well yes i do it nearly every day and im only 14 and ive been cutting for 2 years now hiding them in places my parents cant see but in the changing rooms at school after my p.e lesson i think people saw them and i dont no what im ment to do cos if they didnt see them then they will find out i do but if they did then i will get bullied for it what do i do?

Replies

Frantiq
Jun 11 2011, 06:04 AM
Stop? If you get bullied at least stick up for yourself. No point living in fear. Not to sound rude but what can a bully do? Physically harm you? You already did it to yourself, tease you? Bullies are only bullies because of their own pitiful insecurities.
Emo Pictures - echo-echo
echo-echo
Jun 11 2011, 09:12 AM
yeah i get what your trying to say buts not as easy as just stopping is it?
Emo Pictures - xThePerfectTrendx
xThePerfectTrendx
Jun 12 2011, 03:37 AM
I know how you feel. I've just recently stopped. Maybe try putting something like plasters over the cuts/wounds so there're less visibal? If you can try covering them with clothing even if your changing. The best thing to do is try to stop. It's really hard I know. Maybe if you want to stop,try getting so help,your parents don't nessecryly have to know about. Hope this helps!
xAiMeEx
Jun 12 2011, 07:20 AM
the way i cover mine is puting foundation on them. i know ur a guy and probs dont wanna be scene buying foundation but get some1 to get it for u, or ask ur mum to get you some for, like a drama thing or something.
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Jun 13 2011, 06:53 AM
If they bully you, then just ignore it. Don't react at all. When they realise you don't care about what they say, they'll stop. If you're worried about people seeing the scars when you're changing for P.E., then try your best to cover them with pieces of clothing, and face them away from as many people as you can. You could try covering them in foundation or concealer like xAiMeEx said, you can buy cheap stuff from Poundland or Ebay. I'd never force you to quit, I know how it feels myself, but if you do ever want help to quit, I'm here :)
Emo Pictures - echo-echo
echo-echo
Jun 17 2011, 12:02 PM
thanks you are all a real help and i might try the foundation thing and the hiding them with clothing thing it sounds like a real good idea i dont no why i didnt think of it

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More