Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I don't feel like I am real, but I know it's all imaginary, are the real and do they feel? Is all the pain, just inside my head? Abracadavre, by Elena Siegman

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - EmoDancerLol
EmoDancerLol
Natural Hair Colors! Jun 19 2011, 12:58 PM
Hey! I just thought it might be cool to have a thread where everyone would post a picture of what they look like with their natural hair color :) Ohemgeeit's a blonde!!! Yep, ladies and gents, my natural color is blonde :P

Replies

Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Jun 19 2011, 01:20 PM
You're so lucky that your natural hair colour's blonde! :O Blonde's such an easy colour to dye over the top of - I'm a kinda mid-brown, which is a nice colour in itself, but if I want a lighter shade, it's difficult to get without bleaching, and even then it doesn't last as long :( This is my natural hair colour: hair
FlamingBlackSkull
Jun 19 2011, 06:20 PM
<--- This is my real hair color. :)
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jun 19 2011, 11:01 PM
mine is also blonde :P but i am scandinavian so that pretty much explain my natural haircolor :O hehe XD jhmjhmjmj
Emo Pictures - axelxexhale
axelxexhale
Jun 20 2011, 12:26 AM
i dont have pictures of me with my natural hair color xD its like 8 year ago when i started painting my hair xD
LipsOfDeceit
Jun 20 2011, 02:27 PM
I'm ginger ahaa!
R0n_J3r3my
Jun 21 2011, 06:08 AM
You all look like niggas...speaking of niggas...check out my new poem https://www.soemo.co.uk/forums/topic.php?id=2804225
Emo Pictures - DizzyDotRocks
DizzyDotRocks
Jun 21 2011, 08:37 AM
Ginger's awesome xD I hate to break it to you, but the term "nigga" refers to someone who is black (although there's nothing wrong with being black, or any other ethnicity for that matter), and everyone who's posted a picture here so far is white... so that kinda fails :P
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 21 2011, 11:04 AM
Mine is light brown: Brown emo hair
OnyxAngel
Jun 21 2011, 01:52 PM
Karin and Matt's pictures are so cute xDD Especially Karin's, you're so gorgeous with your natural color :o
Emo Pictures - BrandiieeKayzxx
BrandiieeKayzxx
Jun 21 2011, 02:04 PM
dark brown with some light brown mixed, im weird like that
EmoDancerLol
Jun 21 2011, 07:03 PM
Aww, I like everyone's natural color :D That brown is pretty, and becks that fact that you're ginger is awesome! Lols, I realized that the pic I posted is not too great of an example of just how blonde it is, it's changed.
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jun 23 2011, 12:42 PM
Karin and Matt's pictures are so cute xDD (:3) "Especially Karin's, you're so gorgeous with your natural color :o" thanks but this was like 5 years ago almost and my natural haircolor looks shitty now haha :'3 , i do love how my hair falls and looks good in that pic and well Matt looks cuter than me i just look ...tired haha... :O x
LipsOfDeceit
Jun 23 2011, 02:23 PM
The only natural colour picture I can find I am a baby and it's kinda strawberry blonde xD
Emo Pictures - JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
JojoCupcakeKillerrxD
Jun 23 2011, 04:55 PM
My natural hair color is in my pic xD besides my extensions, of course
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jun 23 2011, 10:22 PM
"The only natural colour picture I can find I am a baby and it's kinda strawberry blonde xD" hahaha :'D x
Emo Pictures - XxXSouuXxX
XxXSouuXxX
Jun 25 2011, 02:17 PM
here's my natural colour == black! :p yeah I'm half chinese so.. ^^
FlamingBlackSkull
Jun 29 2011, 07:08 PM
@ DizzyDotRocks I'm Mexicana, not white. But, it's okay because in that pic I'm VERY pale looking. I'm actually a nice vanilla mocha color. X3 But your point is still valid; I am not, in fact, black. EDIT FOR THE BELOW COMMENT: I'm sorry! T____T No offense meant. Either way, I'm not a 'nigga.'
OnyxAngel
Jul 02 2011, 01:32 AM
This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic, but it goes back to something someone posted before. The definition of the word 'nigga' is actually someone who's very ignorant and doesn't like to be proven wrong. A 'negro' is an African American person. Like me :) Nigga is a very offensive word and shouldn't be used to describe ANYbody. Thank you <3
ninjasrule376
Jul 02 2011, 11:32 AM
when i was a baby i had blond hair but over the years it has turned into a brownish colour..i dont really have any pictures cuz i dye my hair blond
EmoDancerLol
Jul 02 2011, 11:23 PM
That does happen sometimes. My bff used to be blonde before she died her hair and It stayed brunette.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More